Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Pick one 1st / 2nd round combo
Myles Jack / Jonathon Bullard
Joey Bosa / Karl Joseph
Jalen Ramsey / Chris Jones
Vernon Hargreaves / Leonard Floyd
Myles Jack / Kendall Fuller
Joey Bosa / Vernon Butler
Jalen Ramsay / Kentrell Brothers
Vernon Hargreaves / Vonn Bell
Myles Jack / Emmanuel Ogbah
Joey Bosa / Eli Applle
Jalen Ramsay / Andrew Billings
Vernon Hargreaves / Vernon Butler
Myles Jack / Shalique Calhoun
Joey Bosa / Kenny Clark
Jalen Ramsay / Austin Johnson
Vernon Hargreaves / Robert Nkemdiche
[Show Results]

1st / 2nd Round

I wanted to put together a few combinations of likely 1st round picks combined with possible 2nd round picks. I used four of the most likely 1st rounders that we have been associated with, and paired them with players who could possibly be around at our 2nd pick.

The idea of this isn't to debate "No way so-in-so lasts to our second pick!!" Possibly, yes, you are right. But the point is players fall every year, and its impossible to say for certainty who will be there or not. I based this off of several mocks and just grabbed players picked anywhere from 25 - 60 as players Jags could potentially snag.

Anyways, I am interested to see which would be the most popular combination, so Vote or Die!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Also, I realize a large majority of you would have preferred some DIFFERENT combination of the players I paired above.

Quote:Also, I realize a large majority of you would have preferred some DIFFERENT combination of the players I paired above.
First being, Jack and Joseph.

Quote:First being, Jack and Joseph.

Yep. Unfortunately, when the team picks you don't get to hand select how its going to play out. So I suppose this is an exercise of which of the potential combos would you be most happy with.

Went with Bosa/Joseph. My favorite pair would have been Jack and Joseph, though.
Shock the world

Tough choice. Went with Jack and Ogbah. This is assuming they sign Weddle or Gipson in free agency

Jack/Ogbah would be fantastic.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Jack/Bullard for me.

Jack and Joseph for me as well bit with the choices above Bosa and Joseph

Ramsey/Ogbah

or

Jack/Joseph

or 

Bosa/ Joseph

....aww, hell.  I like about 12 different combos in the first two rounds that would improve this team. 

Billings is a top 15 pick in my eyes so I'd find it hard to pass up him and Ramsey.

Jack/Joseph

Quote:Jack/Ogbah would be fantastic.

That's who I voted for, but of course, it all depends on free agency.

I just think Jack brings so much to the table.  We need more speed on defense, we need to cover the tight end, we need to get off the field on 3rd down (cover the tight end).   He seems like such a powerful chess piece right in the middle of our defense, a member of the front 7 and a member of the back 7.   We have this huge hole right in the middle of our defense that is caused by lack of speed and poor coverage of backs and tight ends.   I love Poz, I want him on the field on first down and most second downs, but Jack brings something different. 

I went Bosa/Joseph.  Smirked at the Joseph love though, fingers crossed he lasts till 38

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Ramsey/Ogbah

or

Jack/Joseph

or 

Bosa/ Joseph

....aww, hell.  I like about 12 different combos in the first two rounds that would improve this team. 

I know, right?!?!?! Giggity!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Jack/Joseph

Can't beat that.

Ramsey and Ryan Kelly...

Jack, Ogbah, then in the 3rd Houston-Carson

Quote:Jack, Ogbah, then in the 3rd Jaylon Smith ok i fixed it for you!

Quote:Jack, Ogbah, then in the 3rd Houston-Carson

^ checks some glaringly open boxes

[Image: depositphotos_9977138-Checkmark-in-the-box-black.jpg]