Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bucky Brooks Mock 3.0: Jags select...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That would be Tyson AluAlu-esque at #5. Don't see that happening with Jack on the board.

Quote:That would be Tyson AluAlu-esque at #5. Don't see that happening with Jack on the board.

Idk about that bad lol but still a reach. Now after a trade down sure
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Idk about that bad lol but still a reach. Now after a trade down sure

We don't need to reach that high at 5. I also don't see Ramsey going #3. 

My thoughts as well. I'm not sure I'd like it at five, but if we traded back a few spots, I'd be on board.

I like Hargreaves, but someone pointed out a Dave Caldwell comment about it being risky to draft a CB high. I can see Ramsey being the exception due to his height/length (which fits the mold of a Seattle corner) and that he can play FS.

Just don't see Caldwell going with a shorter corner at 5, but I could be wrong.

It's Ramsey or pass rusher.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm not sure vh3 is a reach at 5 at all. I think there are a few guys who are really bunched up with value from 3-6 or 7 who will be taken but could be swapped with each other anywhere in that range and be the right choice.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I like Hargreaves, but someone pointed out a Dave Caldwell comment about it being risky to draft a CB high. I can see Ramsey being the exception due to his height/length (which fits the mold of a Seattle corner) and that he can play FS.

Just don't see Caldwell going with a shorter corner at 5, but I could be wrong.

The thing that intrigues me with Hargreaves is actually the opposite of what you mentioned: he's different than our guys. House and Dmac are big lengthy corners. Colvin isn't short but I've seen him get worked a bit in the short area throws.

I feel like VH3's skillset would be perfect for the quicker smaller WRs, of which we currently don't have an answer to. The question with that is, we're taking him 5th. Which means he needs to be good enough to cover 1s and 2s (I think he is).

That last game doh!

Quote:The thing that intrigues me with Hargreaves is actually the opposite of what you mentioned: he's different than our guys. House and Dmac are big lengthy corners. Colvin isn't short but I've seen him get worked a bit in the short area throws.

I feel like VH3's skillset would be perfect for the quicker smaller WRs, of which we currently don't have an answer to. The question with that is, we're taking him 5th. Which means he needs to be good enough to cover 1s and 2s (I think he is).

I'm with you on this. He could basically shadow guys like Antonio Brown, John Brown, TY Hilton, etc... Who knows how well he would do against them, but I like that potential.
Shock the world

Quote:That would be Tyson AluAlu-esque at #5. Don't see that happening with Jack on the board.
LOL @ the best CB in the draft being Alualu like, he was a 2nd rounder at best

VH3 is a top 10 pick and going 5 isnt a reach at all, he is a plug and play CB and fits our system of press man to man, and a play maker we badly need

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Dodd consistently going top 10 now
"Get Better Everyday"

where? Hilarious that the specific thread you decided to put this comment in is one where he doesn't.

also hes not going top 10. Just stop it.

Quote:Dodd consistently going top 10 now

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:where? Hilarious that the specific thread you decided to put this comment in is one where he doesn't.

"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:where? Hilarious that the specific thread you decided to put this comment in is one where he doesn't.

He's still the best de in this draft
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:He's still the best de in this draft

Beware the Clemson DE.

Jack dropping to 7 would be criminal.

Quote:Dodd consistently going top 10 now

The thread you responded to has a mock where he is going 19th. I'm convinced that you are Kevin Dodd.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 04:09 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

VH3 would be cool with me at 5 (homerism), but i want KJ in the 2nd.  Unless we get both Vernon and Irvin in FA, i doubt it happens at all because we cant afford to pass up DE/OLB in both rounds with no FA help.  Dream Scenario:   Everyone above is signed/drafted and defense fixed immediately.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.