Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Janoris Jenkins turned down 5 years/$45 Million

I'm still not completely sold on House as a number 1 corner either. You can't always blame it on the lack of pass rush. He's got some skill, but he got torched a bunch last season. Hopkins destroyed him.

He also got lucky from a few interceptions. I know a couple of them were tipped in the air and just fell to him.

But he's solid and a keeper no doubt and will look much better with the pass rush.
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Dude. Watch the games again. House played very well the majority of the time. The vast majority of TDs and big plays he gave up came when the QB had 4, 5 or 6 seconds to stand in a clean pocket, make a sandwich, then find his number one receiver improvising a route downfield.

I pulled my hair out watching it during the games - but when you watch it again, it was lack of pressure on the QB most of the time.

You can't expect him to shut down Hopkins and the like when they've got all day to get open.
House played well in man, but the staff needs to look at one thing, which the Falcons abused us on and it continued with the Texans. That crossing route vs. House was money.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 12:16 PM by FreeAgent01.)

Quote:Its a bit different when one is a #2 CB and the other routinely shadows #1 WRs. Do you think Jenkins is as good as PP?

I think PP is very overrated and, although very good, isn't as far ahead of Jenkins as most would think.

You do realize that when the Rams ask someone to shadow elite receivers it's usually Jenkins and not Johnson?  He had a pretty good game shadowing Dez Bryant 2 years ago. 

Quote:I think PP is very overrated and, although very good, isn't as far ahead of Jenkins as most would think.

You do realize that when the Rams ask someone to shadow elite receivers it's usually Jenkins and not Johnson? He had a pretty good game shadowing Dez Bryant 2 years ago.

Rams usually don't move their CBs around.

Jenkins has a career QB rating of 100 against him. If we sign him I'll get behind him 100% I just think he's overated ,wouldn't really fit our scheme either.

Quote:I think PP is very overrated and, although very good, isn't as far ahead of Jenkins as most would think.

You do realize that when the Rams ask someone to shadow elite receivers it's usually Jenkins and not Johnson?  He had a pretty good game shadowing Dez Bryant 2 years ago. 
Peterson was overrated when he was playing with undiagnosed diabetes 2 two years ago. Since he got that corrected he's been a monster.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Rams usually don't move their CBs around.

Jenkins has a career QB rating of 100 against him. If we sign him I'll get behind him 100% I just think he's overated ,wouldn't really fit our scheme either.

I agree that they normally don't move their corners.  Just stating that when they do shadow a receiver like Dez, its with Jenkins.

Quote:Peterson was overrated when he was playing with undiagnosed diabetes 2 two years ago. Since he got that corrected he's been a monster.

He was great this past season.  Whether it was the diabetes or not, I agree with you.

So every CB in the NFL is overrated besides Revis 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>