Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alex Mack expected to opt out of contract

Quote:That whole organization just seems like such a mess. Why would any person, player or not, want to have to go to work there every day?

I have a good caption but i'll defer right now ....

[Image: Cleveland+Browns+Sexy+Fan1.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2016, 11:57 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Imagine this 

[Image: gerhart1111.jpg]

BEHIND ALEX MACK 

Quote:I have a good caption but i'll defer right now ....

Didn't AC DC write a song about this?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:That's a good thought.   To opt out of that big contract, he must know there's someone coming after him.   It's got to be us. 

I should have said any team....he will know there is something in place before it happens.  I know the NFL is tough on those no tampering rules though....

Quote:Imagine this 

[Image: gerhart1111.jpg]

BEHIND ALEX MACK 

Championship.

Quote:Didn't AC DC write a song about this?

Yes. Yes, they did.

Beat me to it.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016, 11:52 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

I am just curious if his play dropped off this year due to him wanting to be on the Jags before.  And he sees us as a potential playoff team and he did not have a choice 2 years ago.  With Cleveland having the ability to match or not?   If he did?  That would be a bold move on his part.  However if he didn't what exactly would we be paying for?

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:I am just curious if his play dropped off this year due to him wanting to be on the Jags before. And he sees us as a potential playoff team and he did not have a choice 2 years ago. With Cleveland having the ability to match or not? If he did? That would be a bold move on his part. However if he didn't what exactly would we be paying for?

There is no way in the World Mack "tanked" because he wanted to play for a 5 win team.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Quote:I have a good caption but i'll defer right now ....

Another reason to avoid Cleveland...

Quote:Yes. Yes, they did.

Beat me to it.

Ya gotta be quick to beat the boss.

You don't need to be quick to beat me, but to beat her you gotta be quick.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!