Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl Halftime

Just curious why the NFL has not responded to the half time topic presented by Beyonce. If they have please post link. Thank you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bc it's been infinitely blown out of proportion and really wasn't a huge deal.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Who cares?

The halftime show was the lamest, boringest, and gayest ever.  I just want to forget about it, erase it from my memory.

Its a huge deal. And wrong. Reason I cannot post on boards.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

There was a half time..... a show.... not so much.

If you weren't entertained by the halftime show. Check your pulse you might be dead

Quote:Its a huge deal. And wrong. Reason I cannot post on boards.

It's a huge deal if you give a rats bottom end. You see, I could give no rats, and therefore I ask again; who cares what Beyonce says or does? Freedom of Speech and all, right?

Quote:It's a huge deal if you give a rats bottom end. You see, I could give no rats, and therefore I ask again; who cares what Beyonce says or does? Freedom of Speech and all, right?

Quote:It's a huge deal if you give a rats bottom end. You see, I could give no rats, and therefore I ask again; who cares what Beyonce says or does? Freedom of Speech and all, right?

As long as I agree with their speech.

Quote:Just curious why the NFL has not responded to the half time topic presented by Beyonce. If they have please post link. Thank you.

The NFL has always tried hard (IMO) to avoid politics yet they had to have known (pre-show and other clues) as to what Beyonce had intended to perform & yet continued to allow her to do so...

that will have many LEOs and those whom are friends of LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers) to ban the NFL products due to the political stance they took by supporting Beyonce & being silent in the matter after the show.

The question you have to ask yourself is the Black Panther Party as racist as Neo-Nazis /KKK & is anti-police show combined with a racist group what the NFL shouldve been showing at the biggest Half Time (being SB50)!

It does make you think that people should demand the Commish step down after watching that debacle...

The thing is, if you hadn't told me that was an "Anti Police" demonstration, I wouldn't even have thought that.

You can be pro black rights without being Anti Police. You can be anti abuse of authority without being Anti Police.

Not to mentiom, have you looked at the lyrics of the song she performed? They're not even remotely anti anything.

This whole thing shouldn't even be an issue. Bc they wore black panther inspired outfits? Who cares. It was a peaceful "protest" if you can even call it that.

It's stupid. And if you're really that made about it, then you're being stupid too.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:The question you have to ask yourself is the Black Panther Party as racist as Neo-Nazis /KKK & is anti-police show combined with a racist group what the NFL shouldve been showing at the biggest Half Time (being SB50)!

I mean, if that's your most important question about the halftime show then that's fine I suppose. I'm more concerned with the thought process that determined Coldplay was the right and best possible choice to perform the superbowl 50 halftime show. I mean Jesus, clocks, during halftime of a football game?! Gimme a friggin break.

Quote:It does make you think that people should demand the Commish step down after watching that debacle...
You think a lot of things. Many of them are nonsensical. At best.

Quote:Bc it's been infinitely blown out of proportion and really wasn't a huge deal.

Its funny how people are making such a big deal about this, I personally would have Zero idea about any of this "bad" stuff if it wasnt for say this post pointing it out. But anyways, I could careless. Didnt harm me, I mean heck I didnt even know it was again...."bad"

If anyone has been fooled into thinking that Beyonce did anything approaching a "political statement", or performing a "black anthem", or even turning in a competent musical performance, then I challenge you to google the lyrics to the "song" she performed.  

If your reaction is anything other than feeling that your intelligence has been insulted or just laughing out loud, then you are taking this thing too seriously. 

I'm just impressed this many of you were able to pay enough attention to the Halftime Show to even notice any of this.

That was easily the most disappointing SB Halftime I've seen in my life.

The only saving grace was Beyonce nearly falling over.  That at least made me chuckle.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Wake me up when the Foo Fighters get a call. Until then, those of you who didn't think that Bruno Mars was some kind of candy bar the first time you heard his name can have your little pop act. Coldplay at the Super Bowl lol.

Quote:Wake me up when the Foo Fighters get a call. Until then, those of you who didn't think that Bruno Mars was some kind of candy bar the first time you heard his name can have your little pop act. Coldplay at the Super Bowl lol.

Foo Fighters would be a a good show. That's a halftime I could get behind.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS