Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which NFL Roster has the Brightest Future? (Full Episode) | Move the Sticks | NFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmO73DC9Fiw

Skip to 6:55 for the Jags. A lot of nice compliments about Yeldon, Bortles, The Allens, and Telvin.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"So explosive on offense"

Didn't think I would ever see the day.

Thank you for the post!

I enjoy listening to the Move The Sticks podcasts.

Quote:"So explosive on offense"

I'm sorry, not to belabor the point, but seriously...

Jacksonville has been inept on offense for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, and now this.

Oh my. So excite.

Quote:I'm sorry, not to belabor the point, but seriously...

Jacksonville has been inept on offense for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, and now this.

Oh my. So excite.

It's odd for sure. The only time explosive was ever attached to our offense was usually referring to diarrhea. It's a welcome change. Can't wait for the defense to catch up

DC knows talent. Hopefully Gus uses right. We should be in playoffs or at least eliminated with a winning record ie 9-7 or better.

Quote:It's odd for sure. The only time explosive was ever attached to our offense was usually referring to diarrhea
. It's a welcome change. Can't wait for the defense to catch up

Uhhh, thanks for that image that's now forever scorched into my brain.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Uhhh, thanks for that image that's now forever scorched into my brain.
Hehe...welcome

For real. It's crazy to think of us as a team capable of competing in a shoot out or having the firepower to score 40+ points
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Who did they compare Yeldon to? I couldn't quote hear as I listened on my phone near my kids playing.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Who did they compare Yeldon to? I couldn't quote hear as I listened on my phone near my kids playing.
Bucky said he thinks Yeldon is like the next version of Le'Veon Bell.

....obviously there is no drug testing requirement in the ex-scouting world (jk)

It's been a long time coming for that.

Yet there's still plenty of room for improvement.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:....obviously there is no drug testing requirement in the ex-scouting world (jk)
Are you referring to the LeVeon Bell comment? Because that's not a ridiculous comparison.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."