Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Peyton Manning not the squeaky clean guy his marketing image portrays?

If this story ever got actual traction, what a meteoric crash Manning's image would take.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That link is broken for me?

Link worked for me.

Shaun King, the writer of the article, is a race baiter and a bit bias in the article. BUT he does bring up some interesting testimonials.

Another article to take a look at aswell from PFT

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...e/related/

So Manning was being examined by a female Dr. and he slipped off the table and landed awkwardly on top of the Dr's face?

And now 20 years later someone tries to make something out of it and compare it to Cam being a sore loser?

I guess there is not much else going on NFL-wise since the Super Bowl.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

What will the Cheatriots think of next?

Quote:So Manning was being examined by a female Dr. and he slipped off the table and landed awkwardly on top of the Dr's face?

And now 20 years later someone tries to make something out of it and compare it to Cam being a sore loser?

I guess there is not much else going on NFL-wise since the Super Bowl.

Problem is, Manning claims he was attempting to moon another player, Malcolm Saxon. However, Saxon refutes this claim.

This writer sounds like he has a personal ax to grind with Manning.  

Manning is the most untouchable QB in terms of legal issues in my opinion. The NFL would do anything rather than let Manning be tarnished.He is Mr.NFL.

Quote:Problem is, Manning claims he was attempting to moon another player, Malcolm Saxon. However, Saxon refutes this claim.

Haven't read the story yet, but how would someone else know what he was attempting to do?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I thought everybody already knew this, but nobody really cared.

Quote:Haven't read the story yet, but how would someone else know what he was attempting to do?
Not sure I understand your question. Manning's explanation of the events with the trainer was that he was attempting to moon another player in the room, Saxon. Saxon claims that this is not what happened

You guys better be careful or the Mannings may send some thugs to your door.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Not sure I understand your question. Manning's explanation of the events with the trainer was that he was attempting to moon another player in the room, Saxon. Saxon claims that this is not what happened

Not saying the other guy is lying...just wondering how he would know what manning was going to do, if he messed up before he was actually able to do it.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016, 11:03 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Not saying the other guy is lying...just wondering how he would know what manning was going to do, if he messed up before he was actually able to do it.

From the article:

Quote:Saxon [the trainer]  refuted Manning's story and made it clear that Manning never mooned him

The article is very detailed, and very incriminating.

The following is from a letter sent by the trainer to Manning years ago:

Quote:Peyton, you messed up. I still don't know why you dropped your drawers. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe not. But it was definitely inappropriate. Please take some personal responsibility here and own up to what you did. I never understood why you didn't admit to it....

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

He will never win the superbowl now Sad

Quote:From the article:

The article is very detailed, and very incriminating.

The following is from a letter sent by the trainer to Manning years ago:

Thank you...too darn hard to read that article from my phone! Lol

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2016, 07:44 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Not sure I understand your question. Manning's explanation of the events with the trainer was that he was attempting to moon another player in the room, Saxon. Saxon claims that this is not what happened

Oh OK. so Manning was attempting to moon Saxon, who was either behind him or next to him, and that's when he slipped awkwardly on the lady Dr's face, who, unfortunately, was right in front of him, and I mean directly in front of him as to where there would be no wiggle room and there was either contact or very near contact.

A very unfortunate accident during an attempted mooning.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody has nicknamed him Peyton "Mooning" after this incident.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Oh OK. so Manning was attempting to moon Saxon, who was either behind him or next to him, and that's when he slipped awkwardly on the lady Dr's face, who, unfortunately, was right in front of him, and I mean directly in front of him as to where there would be no wiggle room and there was either contact or very near contact.

A very unfortunate accident during an attempted mooning.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody has nicknamed him Peyton "Mooning" after this incident.

Lol, yep just an unfortunate "accident" of mooning slippage.

I fully expect Bostonians to embrace the Peyton Mooning nickname

The article FBT posted is pretty complicated.  Here is the one i ready yesterday:  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/leaked-doc...00331.html

There's all kinds of wrong going on here.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/DandCShow'>Dennis and Callahan ‏@DandCShow </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/DandCShow/status/698853474893754368' title="7:57 AM - 14 Feb 2016">4h4 hours ago</a>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">I was just told by a current ESPN anchor that all ESPN employees were told not to report or discuss the Daily News story on Peyton Manning.

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">This tweet is from a Boston radio show, but that's pretty interesting if true.