Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Peyton Manning not the squeaky clean guy his marketing image portrays?

Skeletons always make their way out no matter how powerful your family is to cover things up. 

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

All these stories about Manning don't paint him in a good light but the outcome of all of this will be absolutely [BLEEP] all. As I said before Manning is bulletproof,the NFL has his back.

About as much traction as a set of bald tires on black ice

If you lived in Indy, you'd have heard a zillion stories of him being a cad. Several girls in my office complex used to party with married Manning down at the old Slippery Noodle and Ike and Jonesey's down by the old Dome. Standard story is he'd walk in, point at a girl to get in his green Explorer, then run her over to his crash pad downtown for a quickie. No surprise here that he'd harass her and cover it up. 

Heard the same sort of stories when I lived in Argyle about our "hero" Brunell too. 

Quote:If you lived in Indy, you'd have heard a zillion stories of him being a cad. Several girls in my office complex used to party with married Manning down at the old Slippery Noodle and Ike and Jonesey's down by the old Dome. Standard story is he'd walk in, point at a girl to get in his green Explorer, then run her over to his crash pad downtown for a quickie. No surprise here that he'd harass her and cover it up.

Heard the same sort of stories when I lived in Argyle about our "hero" Brunell too.

Manning drove an Explorer?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Manning drove an Explorer?
all the rage in the late 90s lol

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Dennis and Callahan ‏@DandCShow  4h4 hours ago

<p style="font-size:26px;">I was just told by a current ESPN anchor that all ESPN employees were told not to report or discuss the Daily News story on Peyton Manning.

<p style="font-size:26px;"> 

<p style="font-size:26px;">This tweet is from a Boston radio show, but that's pretty interesting if true.

</div>

So much for that.  He made the front page.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/147765...nvironment

Quote:Link worked for me.

Shaun King, the writer of the article, is a race baiter and a bit bias in the article. BUT he does bring up some interesting testimonials.

Another article to take a look at aswell from PFT
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/13/release-of-13-year-old-court-document-dusts-off-peyton-manning-incident-at-tennessee/related/'>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/13/release-of-13-year-old-court-document-dusts-off-peyton-manning-incident-at-tennessee/related/</a>

Definitely a race baiter, which is actually pretty funny since he is the male Rachel Dolezal. But, the article brings up valid points about how protected Mannings image has been going back to UT. They knew he'd be a marketing cash cow, and they weren't going to allow some trainer to derail that.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Skeletons always make their way out no matter how powerful your family is to cover things up. 

True, but this is also the case minus the powerful family, etc.

I believe I read his UT exploits were well known to those in/on/around campus.

We really never know celebrities.  McNair's tragic end brought to light a similar side.  I'm sure many athletes of all sports have similar stories.  It starts in high school (maybe even middle school these days) where many guys who can get whoever, whatever, whenever they want... do.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Sung to the Nationwide theme song:

"I wish I'd kept my shorts on."

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

This is old news.  How anyone old enough back then did not hear of it simply was not paying attention.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Manning drove an Explorer?

That was also what I took from the story.

Quote:Sung to the Nationwide theme song:

"I wish she'd went along with it."

Really this is just a smear campaign to knock him down.

Quote:Really this is just a smear campaign to knock him down.

I thought that was supposed to be the HGH campaign.   

Quote:This is old news.  How anyone old enough back then did not hear of it simply was not paying attention.

First heard about this in 2001, personally. The extent Peyton and Archie went to just to ruin her career is new, though.

Quote:"I wish she'd went along with it."

"Chicken Parm and Bud Light gas"
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Sung to the Nationwide theme song:

lol
Huh

Quote:If you lived in Indy, you'd have heard a zillion stories of him being a cad. Several girls in my office complex used to party with married Manning down at the old Slippery Noodle and Ike and Jonesey's down by the old Dome. Standard story is he'd walk in, point at a girl to get in his green Explorer, then run her over to his crash pad downtown for a quickie. No surprise here that he'd harass her and cover it up. 

When I lived in Missouri my neighbor was always talking about Manning and these type of stories.  It was during the whole Big Ben jerk case and he always said people are missing the bigger story.

Not surprised in the least.  Of course people enjoy tearing people down and smearing them.  Wrong is wrong.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

The only effect will be on Manning's reputation. 2 suits have been settled, no criminal or civil charges are pending. It was all dredged up by a race-baiting writer in response to the media treatment of Cam Newton post-SB 50.

Still, it's pretty creepy behavior.

If it's true.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]