Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Sign CFL - CB Josh Johnson

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>Mark Long<span>Verified account</span>‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@APMarkLong</span></a>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">Jaguars sign former CFL CB Josh Johnson to FA contract. Last played with BC Lions. Spent 2013 offseason with Chargers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/15827...-purdue-cb

2013 scouting report ^

4.65 forty and 35" vert not so impressive -  but good ball skills, tackling and positional IQ. 

Sounds like offseason nickel competition to me. 

Welcome Josh.. Now get in the cannon..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Safety?
"Life is tough; it's tougher when you're stupid." -John Wayne

Cam Wake was a BC Lion. Therefore this signing is sure to be fantastic.

Safety

Ho hummmmmm.

You don't build the off season roster back up to 90 guys by pursuing only all pros, so consider this the first bit of camp fodder.  Maybe he turns out to be worth a look?  Maybe not.  Only one way to find out.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Wish him the best of luck.

Quote:You don't build the off season roster back up to 90 guys by pursuing only all pros, so consider this the first bit of camp fodder.  Maybe he turns out to be worth a look?  Maybe not.  Only one way to find out.

And here I was, hoping Dave found the missing piece of a championship defense.

Buzzkill.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Safety?

Quote:Safety
I am glad you two are worried about his safety, but the security at an NFL complex is better than it is at the CFL level. It's good to know that the fans worry about this stuff though.

:pirate:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I am glad you two are worried about his safety, but the security at an NFL complex is better than it is at the CFL level. It's good to know that the fans worry about this stuff though.

:pirate:

Nice!... Too funny.
"Life is tough; it's tougher when you're stupid." -John Wayne

It's cool college players can still continue their NFL dream in the CFL it's like a developmental league now
"Get Better Everyday"

Heard rumor Dave is bringing in He Hate me for a looksie.

Meth from the Stat
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I tried to find some film on Josh. I came close. It's the EA Sports version of him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPe-YuKYCxA

'02

Quote:I tried to find some film on Josh. I came close. It's the EA Sports version of him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPe-YuKYCxA
I was trying to figure out when a recent CFL game had been made. Saw the Sun Belt logo on the field and realised it was a modded version of NCAA.

Quote:I tried to find some film on Josh. I came close. It's the EA Sports version of him...

Just wwwwwwow

SUPER BOWL!!!!

'02

Better than bubblegum gratz
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!