Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump crushes New Hampshire Primary

Sir Donald doing Donald things.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Make America Great Again
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Poor Rubio. All that momentum from Iowa and Christie just kicked him in his junk.

Quote:Poor Rubio. All that momentum from Iowa and Christie just kicked him in his junk.

Chris Christie went along way in taking Marco Rubio down but it doesn't look like Christie's campaign is benefiting from this in N.H.

Drunk Uncle and Doc Brown win.  

Johnny and Jebby are currently ahead of Ruby, wonder who wrangles away that establishment support.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Does he actually have any coherent policy?

Or does keeping the Mexicans and Muslims out make America great again?

Quote:Does he actually have any coherent policy?

I think that's his story and he's sticking to it.

I'm gonna obliterate ISIS..  and I'm going to get them to pay for it.

Only a chump boos the home team!

Nobody else is doing it...

Quote:Does he actually have any coherent policy?

I know you don't really care, but here you go.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2016, 11:30 PM by lastonealive.)

I'm not sure "leadership and strength at the negotiation table" mean any kind of coherent policy...

I'm sure it sounds good to the less educated ears though...

Quote:I'm not sure "leadership and strength at the negotiation table" mean any kind of coherent policy...

I'm sure it sounds good to the less educated ears though...

I wasn't aware you were a world-class deal maker and negotiator. What kind of deals have you made that give you credibility on knowing what it takes to be a good negotiator?

Quote:I wasn't aware you were a world-class deal maker and negotiator. What kind of deals have you made that give you credibility on knowing what it takes to be a good negotiator?
Putin likes me. He's a nice guy. I'm a nice guy. That qualifies me, right?

Quote:Putin likes me. He's a nice guy. I'm a nice guy. That qualifies me, right?

Yes, you are now the ambassador to Madagascar.

Quote:Yes, you are now the ambassador to Madagascar.
There's a meme from an old browser game that I'd love to post here, but I'm pretty sure it would be misinterpreted and labeled racially insensitive. It centers around a man in Brazil coughing, and the president of Madagascar shutting down everything as a result.

Good game, actually. I miss it.

Quote:There's a meme from an old browser game that I'd love to post here, but I'm pretty sure it would be misinterpreted and labeled racially insensitive. It centers around a man in Brazil coughing, and the president of Madagascar shutting down everything as a result.

Shut. It. Down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:There's a meme from an old browser game that I'd love to post here, but I'm pretty sure it would be misinterpreted and labeled racially insensitive. It centers around a man in Brazil coughing, and the president of Madagascar shutting down everything as a result.

Pandemic? I gotcha.

Shut. Down. Everything.

Rubio after the debate/primary

[Image: ri0qWRS.gif]