Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Transactions, cuts...

Coples is worth a look with a 90 man off season roster, if you can sign him dirt cheap.  I don't envision him taking Odrick's role, just competing for a backup role there.  I don't know enough about the flight incident or other team incidents to judge if there may be a character issue that the Jags or another team may not want to have in their locker room.   

On another topic note, if the Bills want to release Mario Williams, they will wait until the start of the free agency period (new calendar year) for cap purposes.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Couples has 16.5 sacks despite not caring about football and being played out of position.

He's toxic, man. You can see it all the way back to his college tape.

He won't sign with the Jags tho. Gus and Dave always look for guys with great spirit. Coples is the furthest thing from that.
Shock the world

Percy Harvin's contract with Bills has been voided. He is now Free Agent.

RT Phil Loadholt and LT Matt Kalil could be cut by the Vikings.

Quote:He's toxic, man. You can see it all the way back to his college tape.

He won't sign with the Jags tho. Gus and Dave always look for guys with great spirit. Coples is the furthest thing from that.

Yeah doesn't seem like much of a team player. Talented player though,could see the Cowboys picking him up.

I like harvin a lot as a gators fan but besides the injuries, he seems impossible to please. He needs to go to the patriots for both of their sake.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I like harvin a lot as a gators fan but besides the injuries, he seems impossible to please. He needs to go to the patriots for both of their sake.

Harvin is a cancer, do not want him anywhere near this team. That an he can never stay on the field anyways.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Quote:Harvin is a cancer, do not want him anywhere near this team. That an he can never stay on the field anyways.

Exactly why he can go to NE
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Rams released DE Chris Long, LB Laurinaitis and TE Jared Cook .

They will have enough cap to re-sign Janoris Jenkins and Trumaine Johnson :verymad:

Per <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/NFL'>@<b>NFL</b></a> drug policy, Randy Gregory failed 4 tests. 1st at combine -- in the program. Then 2-gm fine, then 4-gm fine, then 4-gm suspension

Quote:Per <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/NFL'>@NFL</a> drug policy, Randy Gregory failed 4 tests. 1st at combine -- in the program. Then 2-gm fine, then 4-gm fine, then 4-gm suspension

Some people will just never get it.
Shock the world

Quote:Some people will just never get it.

Agreed. 

When a player with Randy Gregory's talent drops to the late 2nd Round,  there's probably more red flags than even became public knowledge. 

Quote:Agreed.

When a player with Randy Gregory's talent drops to the late 2nd Round, there's probably more red flags than even became public knowledge.

Just such a waste. I wish I was that talented. I would take as much advantage of the opportunity as possible.

Remember Shane Ray get in trouble right before the draft last year? Unbelievable.
Shock the world

Quote:Just such a waste. I wish I was that talented. I would take as much advantage of the opportunity as possible.

Remember Shane Ray get in trouble right before the draft last year? Unbelievable.

Before the incident Shane Ray had,  I thought he was going to be drafted by the Falcons with pick # 8.   For the sake of discussion assuming that projection would have been correct,  Ray cost himself huge dollars by going 15 picks later.  He's fortunate to end up with the team that won the Super Bowl.  

Quote:Some people will just never get it.
Which is why people are scared to death of Spence. There's concern over past offenders. Rarely do they get it together when they repeatedly get in trouble. Shame.

Quote:Which is why people are scared to death of Spence. There's concern over past offenders. Rarely do they get it together when they repeatedly get in trouble. Shame.
Bingo.

Sometimes they do but most of the time they have real problems. For every Randy Moss there are 10 Blackmons.

Quote:Bingo.

Sometimes they do but most of the time they have real problems. For every Randy Moss there are 10 Blackmons.

Right and too risky in the first round for sure.

Bears will not re-sign Martellus Bennett. Could lose Alshon Jeffery too.

Quote:Bears will not re-sign Martellus Bennett. Could lose Alshon Jeffery too.

I am almost constantly baffled by the moves that Chicago makes. This one, or lack of one perhaps, falls right in line with the others.

#BecauseBears
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I am almost constantly baffled by the moves that Chicago makes. This one, or lack of one perhaps, falls right in line with the others.

#BecauseBears

John Fox had that team playing way above what I expected out of them. Are they in cap hell?
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Bears will not re-sign Martellus Bennett. Could lose Alshon Jeffery too.

Bennett I can understand. Jeffrey - they should go out of their way to keep.