Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Newton could use a little more modesty and dignity

The horse isn't dead enough.. To the meat grinder!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The horse isn't dead enough.. To the meat grinder!!

The glue factory would be more fitting...since this dead horse keeps sticking around!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:The glue factory would be more fitting...since this dead horse keeps sticking around!!

Clever bunnie.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:The horse isn't dead enough.. To the meat grinder!!

Thankfully you're here to tell us when a conversation should end.

Quote:Thankfully you're here to tell us when a conversation should end.

You're welcome. I figured you needed someone to think for you..

Hey...lets keep beating on the horse, not each other! Big Grin

Quote:Hey...lets keep beating on the horse, not each other! Big Grin

For free?

Quote:For free?

It's not going to stay dead all by itself, now is it??

Quote:It's not going to stay dead all by itself, now is it??

I was thinking of another kind of..

Nvm..

I'm glad Cam lost. I was rooting hard for the Broncos.

Go home Newton, you ain't ready yet. Enjoy that MVP of the regular season.

This has nothing to do with Cam anymore.. This is about beating dead equine. Sounds fun actually.

Quote:  

And maybe you should rethink your reading comprehension skills. I was informing you that what you told JFC you could do if you wanted would be against the rules. I'm sorry that you don't know the difference between advice and an official warning. Please though, feel free to report me for trying to help a member out with obvious confusion of the rules...I'm sure that will turn out exactly how you hope it will. Rolleyes

And seriously, how many times are you going to edit your post with more lame, keyboard macho man attempts that you think are putting me in my place? You really couldn't be more sad if you tried.
No need, your place is quite obvious all by itself.

Quote:No need, your place is quite obvious all by itself.

Irony at its finest.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I get banned for a few days and come back and you're still talking about my QB!?! I love it!

Quote:I talked to my uncle who lives in Charlotte and we both agreed that it's funny how much people are talking about the interview when people should be talking about the fumble, his non comment on it after the game, and then his excuse for it yesterday.

His teammates should be livid....Cam is right, it is not the sole reason they lost the game, and they probably would have lost without it.....but you never know do you?

Cam had a terrible game by his standards and was still the best offensive player on the field for either team that game.

Quote:I get banned for a few days and come back and you're still talking about my QB!?! I love it!

He gets a day for every inch of forehead

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2016, 12:32 PM by UCF Knight.)

Quote:Cam had a terrible game by his standards and was still the best offensive player on the field for either team that game.

No he wasn't.  He was awful.  In a game of horrific offense, Emmanuel Sanders out shined him.

Edit:  By the way, don't talk about coming here after 3 days of being banned and then start pumping up your qb like he somehow had an amazing game.  He was not good. If it wasn't for your defense and an aging qb on the other side it would have been much uglier.

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2016, 01:49 PM by ZNation484.)

Quote:No he wasn't. He was awful. In a game of horrific offense, Emmanuel Sanders out shined him.

Edit: By the way, don't talk about coming here after 3 days of being banned and then start pumping up your qb like he somehow had an amazing game. He was not good. If it wasn't for your defense and an aging qb on the other side it would have been much uglier.
I already said he was terrible. But he was the best offensive player on the field. Here's a little reading to back my claim up - <a class="bbc_url" href='http://nflbreakdowns.com/cam-newton-in-the-super-bowl/'>http://nflbreakdowns.com/cam-newton-in-the-super-bowl/</a>

And seriously....stop being such a jerk. It's so lame to always reply like you're so godly. Just stop already.

Edit: terrible by his standards and that of a MVP

I realize it makes you feel good to hate Cam. I want you all to continue hating him. But when your hate makes you say dumb things like "Sanders was a better player" in the SB then it's just laughable and makes you look really, really bad.

Quote:I realize it makes you feel good to hate Cam. I want you all to continue hating him. But when your hate makes you say dumb things like "Sanders was a better player" in the SB then it's just laughable and makes you look really, really bad.

You mean, kinda how you looked when you said 'his offensive lineman was about to fall on that fumble'?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]