Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win Super Bowl 50?
Carolina Panthers
Denver Broncos
[Show Results]

***Official Super Bowl 50 Game Day Thread***

Quote:I wouldn't be able to lol at them if that happened!

You could still laugh at the fans who thought Cam Newton is unstoppable.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You could still laugh at the fans who thought Cam Newton is unstoppable.

I've got enough LoL'ing to go around!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Why?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Should the NFL ban Beonce for being old and boring or for her anti-police rant dance at the Super Bowl 50 half time show?

Personally IMO I thought the SB 50 Half time show stunk with the only good part being Bruno Mars.  I hope they have Taylor Swift do next years (in the hope that the Jaguars make it & Blake can see his favorite singer perform).

Quote:Should the NFL ban Beonce for being old and boring or for her anti-police rant dance at the Super Bowl 50 half time show?

Personally IMO I thought the SB 50 Half time show stunk with the only good part being Bruno Mars.  I hope they have Taylor Swift do next years (in the hope that the Jaguars make it & Blake can see his favorite singer perform).

She's supposedly 34...I don't think that can be considered old.

Quote:She's supposedly 34...I don't think that can be considered old.

If it is, I have 3 more years until I'm officially old..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Lol@even more people for voting after the game for who they think was going to win the game.

Lol I voted Carolina earlier today because that's who I thought before the game.

I voted Carolina, but as my original post said, I was hoping for the opposite.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I voted Carolina, but as my original post said, I was hoping for the opposite.

If you look at the results of the polls, you didn't vote at all.

Quote:If you look at the results of the polls, you didn't vote at all.

Quote:<div>
I voted said Carolina, but as my original post said, I was hoping for the opposite.

</div>

Happy?   :yucky:

Quote:Happy?   :yucky:

No...you haven't given back your "I Voted" sticker!!!

Quote:No...you haven't given back your "I Voted" sticker!!!

No cheesecake bites for you....

Quote:No cheesecake bites for you....

Okay fine!! Keep the darn sticker!!

Quote:She's supposedly 34...I don't think that can be considered old.

WoW I thought she was older...

Either way that racist display of Pro Black Panther Party and anti-police was hard to watch, and really makes me wonder if I want to pay to watch NFL games this season.....

I have to see what if anything the owners do (like demanding the Commish retire)...

Quote:WoW I thought she was older...

Either way that racist display of Pro Black Panther Party and anti-police was hard to watch, and really makes me wonder if I want to pay to watch NFL games this season.....

I have to see what if anything the owners do (like demanding the Commish retire)...

What the [BLEEP] are you babbling about?

Why is it okay to be racist towards Native Americans (Daniel Snyder's racist name) or towards white people Beyonce performance...

but not towards black people right rufftime?

Racism is racism its not only towards black people by white people!

of course anyone can be racist dewit, but if you have to peel back the layers of a performance like some 911 illuminati youtube video, then I think you lose the ability to call racism.

Best of luck to you.