Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How did the Florida colleges do on NSD?

I know we have a few Gators, UCF, Hurricanes and FSU fans on this forum, so how do you rate your college's signings this year?

Who are the players to look out for and what do you think of the signings overall?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<div>I know we have a few Gators, UCF, Hurricanes and FSU fans on this forum, so how do you rate your college's signings this year?

Who are the players to look out for and what do you think of the signings overall?

</div>

UCF did ok.  They had the second best signing class in conference and flipped a 4 star guy from a Big Ten school.  Not terrible for a team that finished with 0 wins last year.

Florida = B-  Those last few horrendous games pushed some talent elsewhere.

Florida State = A-  Wasn't looking all that great until a few traitors flipped.

Miami = C+ Richt better get some 5 star guys next year or his time in Miami will be short-lived.

UCF and USF came in well below the line... I don't expect much from them in the next 2 or 3 years.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Florida (B+) - They met their needs in a huge way.

FSU - depends on how you look at it. A+ on defense, C on offense.

Miami © - added some nice players, but not that impressive overall.

Miami is still going to suck.

Quote:Miami is still going to suck.

Big talk from the queen of the 4n8rs. Especially about the program you all ducked for 20 years.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

They have for years. Whats new?

Quote:Florida (B+) - They met their needs in a huge way.

FSU - depends on how you look at it. A+ on defense, C on offense.

Miami © - added some nice players, but not that impressive overall.

I'd love to hear why FSU is a "C" on offense.

Quote:I'd love to hear why FSU is a "C" on offense.

LOL I did not get that either. FSU has the #2 recruiting class this year.

What does having the number 2 class have to do with my point? If one watched FSU at all this year, then looked at their class, one could understand why I'd give them a C or even D when it comes to their recruiting on the offensive side of the ball.

Quote:What does having the number 2 class have to do with my point? If one watched FSU at all this year, then looked at their class, one could understand why I'd give them a C or even D when it comes to their recruiting on the offensive side of the ball.

And I'll ask again...what exactly makes their offensive class a "C"?

You are right but this still makes no sense. If UM were to somehow attract the majority of top prospects within the South Florida area they would become a top school in no time, as they have been in the past.

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 07:18 PM by hostiletakeover.)

Quote:What does having the number 2 class have to do with my point? If one watched FSU at all this year, then looked at their class, one could understand why I'd give them a C or even D when it comes to their recruiting on the offensive side of the ball.
FSU probably had one of the best recruiting classes in regards to offense. They signed the #1 center, one of the best prospects in the country. They signed the #4 offensive tackle along with two more top 20 offensive tackles. They also signed the #1 prep school offensive tackle (#1 prospect overall). They signed a top 4, Elite 11 QB. Top 5 TE. The top RB in the state who may be the fastest of all players. And one of the top WRs in the country.

I don't know how you give FSU a C and not UF. Outside WR, Florida's offensive class was average.
New signature because HIGH SCORE found the periodic table offensive. Pathetic LOL

Quote:FSU probably had one of the best recruiting classes in regards to offense. They signed the #1 center, one of the best prospects in the country. They signed the #4 offensive tackle along with two more top 20 offensive tackles. They also signed the #1 prep school offensive tackle (#1 prospect overall). They signed a top 4, Elite 11 QB. Top 5 TE. The top RB in the state who may be the fastest of all players. And one of the top WRs in the country.

I don't know how you give FSU a C and not UF. Outside WR, Florida's offensive class was average.
He obviously had an agenda when posting. Fsu number one recruiting class per espn.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016, 06:12 AM by hostiletakeover.)

Quote:He obviously had an agenda when posting. Fsu number one recruiting class per espn.
Exactly, and on the offensive side of the ball there is no comparison.

Offensive Line: FSU's ranked #1 on Rivals. They signed five 4* or *5 star players including the #1 center overall, #4 and #7offensive tackle overall, and 2 more top 20 offensive tackles. Florida signed ZERO 4* and 5* offensive line players.

Tight End: FSU signed the #4 TE overall in the country, Florida signed ZERO players at the position.

Quarterback: FSU ranked #3 on rivals. FSU signed the #3 QB compared to UF's #6. Anyone who has seen Frank's play knows he is a few years project.

Running Back: Florida and FSU both signed a RB with the same Rivals rating of 5.8. However, Florida signed an additional player, a better RB prospect in Thompson. He is the #1 transfer RB; however, he only has two years of eligibility.

Wide Reciever: Like I said, this is where Florida had a statement. They signed the #2, #23, and #32 WRs overall and a pretty good transfer. Meanwhile, FSU managed to sign one WR, #17 overall.
New signature because HIGH SCORE found the periodic table offensive. Pathetic LOL