Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tom Bradys performance yesterday

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 11:32 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

That was the worst I have ever seen Brady ever play in a playoff game. He was throwing dirtballs like he was Gabbert. He did terrible against the rush. I know he came out and said that he 'couldnt figure out the Denver pass rush' but I am gonna call BS. He already played them this year and did a lot better.

I seriously am beginning to think he threw the game. I mean he was trying on the last drive a bit. But he had wide open guys and he was hitting the ground in front of him. He would avoid Gronk on multiple plays where Gronk was getting open to throw jump balls for the likes of Amendola/Edelmen? If this doesnt seem a little bit fishy to ya, I am inclined to say you didnt watch the game. This game had a WWE feel to it the whole time. He could have targeted Gronk every play and won this thing, or just throw pass to his wideouts. Anyway just wanted to see who also felt like the effort wasnt there.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The fact that no intentional grounding calls were thrown on Brady is a travesty.

He got hit more than any other QB in any other game this season. You must be a Jaguars fan who doesn't understand what a pass rush can do since you've probably never seen one.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 11:43 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

Quote:He got hit more than any other QB in any other game this season. You must be a Jaguars fan who doesn't understand what a pass rush can do since you've probably never seen one.
? Nothing to with the Jags here. There where many plays where his guy was open and Brady wasnt touched and he threw a dirt ball in front of the reciever. Not just once but multiple times. Now I get that his line did bad, but he looked like Gabbert out there till the 4th quarter at the end. It felt like manufactured drama when the broncos decided to throw long right before the two minute warning and gave the pats an extra play. This game felt like it was 'supposed' to be close when it really wasnt.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

The Denver d-line won that game. You want to beat Tom Brady? Get him out the pocket and/or put him on the ground.

Quote:? Nothing to with the Jags here. There where many plays where his guy was open and Brady wasnt touched and he threw a dirt ball in front of the reciever. Not just once but multiple times. Now I get that his line did bad, but he looked like Gabbert out there till the 4th quarter at the end. It felt like manufactured drama when the colts decided to throw long right before the two minute warning and gave the pats an extra play. This game felt like it was 'supposed' to be close when it really wasnt.

You lost me at "Colts."
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Quote:You lost me at "Colts."

Lol freudian slip I suppose. Payton will always be a donkey to me.

I liked the fact that the refs didn't call any roughing penalties on either team.  It was kind of like watching real football once again.

If you think Tom Brady was simply not trying to win, you must have not paid any attention to Denver's pass rushers. They were hitting him all day. He was sacked what, four times?

Quote:I liked the fact that the refs didn't call any roughing penalties on either team. It was kind of like watching real football once again.

They did call unnecessary roughness on #33 (Broncos safety). That was a good call.

It's called a pass rush, Brady got destroyed out there

Quote:The Denver d-line won that game. You want to beat Tom Brady? Get him out the pocket and/or put him on the ground.

Yup.  All of Tom's losses are when he is made to feel uncomfortable in the pocket.  As is true with most QB's, he wilts under pressure and starts feeling the phantom rushers and rushes his throws.  He reverted to bad habits and bad throws because of that line.  The big difference was them not having home field advantage.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

It did show, once again for me, that a tried and true way to beat a good QB is a great pass rush.  

Really?

Worst I've seen Brady in a playoff game was against the Ravens where he went 23/42 for 154 yards, 2 TD, and 3 INT.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Really?

Worst I've seen Brady in a playoff game was against the Ravens where he went 23/42 for 154 yards, 2 TD, and 3 INT.  

He had three interceptions yesterday too - including on the play that would have forced overtime.

Quote:He had three interceptions yesterday too - including on the play that would have forced overtime.

So the Broncos are your number 1 team of how many?  This is going to be tough sledding for me the next 2 weeks.  I have a very bland investment in this superbowl.  I guess being a fan of one team can do that.

The Khan Years

Quote:So the Broncos are your number 1 team of how many? This is going to be tough sledding for me the next 2 weeks. I have a very bland investment in this Super Bowl. I guess being a fan of one team can do that.

The Jaguars are my #1 team out of three. Denver was never my favorite team.

What is going to be tough sledding for two weeks?

Quote:The Jaguars are my #1 team out of three. Denver was never my favorite team.

What is going to be tough sledding for two weeks?

Tough sledding for me is putting up with the hype factory and hand wringing on Peyton's legacy.  My TV is going to avoid sports programming.

The Khan Years

Quote:It's called a pass rush, Brady got destroyed out there

"Get Better Everyday"

Got hit more than any QB in the last 10 years..even Brady has his mortal moments although they are few and far between.