Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills hire female assistant coach

You read that correctly. Buffalo's new quality control and special teams coach is a woman. Kathryn Smith made history as the NFL's first full-time female assistant coach.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...male-coach

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pretty big news,let's hope they treat her right and give Kathryn her own kitchen space in the team facility.

Treating her right should not be a problem because she has been working for Rex Ryan for a few years. What I am interested in is how the players respond both on the field and in meeting rooms to having a female coach.

Wait I'm confused. Why would the Bills' special teams be responsible for making the sandwiches?

I bet she wore extremely revealing sandals to the interview.

Quote:I bet she wore extremely revealing sandals to the interview.

I think most of us knew this was coming.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I think most of us knew this was coming.

Count me out as "most of us" then. Kathryn Smith was already employed by the team.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2016, 07:01 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Count me out as "most of us" then. Kathryn Smith was already employed by the team.

Yes, I have already counted you out as "most of us".

sexiest feet in the biz.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Yes, I have already counted you out "as most of us".

Knocked that one outta the park.

[Image: rex-ryan-foot-fetish-1-640x400.png]

you know she wore some shoe string sandal... 

Both Ryan twins, Ed Reed and a female coach. Bills are a lock for Hard Knocks.

Quote:Both Ryan twins, Ed Reed and a female coach. Bills are a lock for Hard Knocks.

Definitely the least-expected assistant coaching hires in the offseason. When Rex was with the Jets, he had a chance to hire Rob and chose not to. The first time I read anything about Ed Reed wanting to be a DB coach was when he got the job. Those two might be bigger attention grabbers than Kathryn Smith for a while.

And as her first move as special teams coordinator, she demoted the long snapper for something he did 3 years ago.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:And as her first move as special teams coordinator, she demoted the long snapper for something he did 3 years ago.

LOL Just one play? Surely he must have done something worse in 2015 to deserve a demotion.

Quote:And as her first move as special teams coordinator, she demoted the long snapper for something he did 3 years ago.

When he asked what he did wrong she stated "If I have to tell you then you must not really care".

Quote:When he asked what he did wrong she stated "If I have to tell you then you must not really care".

So it had to be an error he made in 2015, not 3 years ago.

Quote:When he asked what he did wrong she stated "If I have to tell you then you must not really care".

Why do women use this line so much?

Don't they know that men have short memories and have to be reminded of things sometimes?

Quote:Why do women use this line so much?

Don't they know that men have short memories and have to be reminded of things sometimes?

I never used that line. The most forgetful person I ever knew is my mom. She may be thinking the players must have better memories because they are under 40 years old.

Quote:LOL Just one play? Surely he must have done something worse in 2015 to deserve a demotion.

That, and he forgot his wife's fathers's cousin's birthday.
No commercial messages in sigs