Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DeAngelo Williams Twitter

https://twitter.com/DeAngeloRB/status/68...4562601985

Tweet upset Telvin. If you are on Twitter, check it out haha

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:https://twitter.com/DeAngeloRB/status/68...4562601985

Tweet upset Telvin. If you are on Twitter, check it out haha
what did telvin say?

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2016, 01:25 AM by Vino.)

telvin tweet

https://twitter.com/TelvinSmith_22/statu...4704011264

edit: ninja'd

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Now we have backup RBs taking cheap shots. Times are tough....

Man I lost all respect for deangelo. What has he even done as a player anyway? The panthers clearly don't need him....

He's PLAYED in three playoff games...hasn't scored...hasn't won....

Our players are aware of this and it definitely adds more fuel!
Shock the world

Quote:Man I lost all respect for DeAngelo. What has he even done as a player anyway? The Panthers clearly don't need him..

He's PLAYED in three playoff games...hasn't scored...hasn't won....

Our players are aware of this and it definitely adds more fuel!

Who cares about the Panthers? He plays for the Steelers.

It is ridiculous that people act like DeAngelo Williams is a big star player. I bet many people did not even know who he is before LeVeon Bell tore his MCL. When Bell comes back to the field Williams goes back to the bench.

Quote:Who cares about the Panthers? He plays for the Steelers.

It is ridiculous that people act like DeAngelo Williams is a big star player. I bet many people did not even know who he is before LeVeon Bell tore his MCL. When Bell comes back to the field Williams goes back to the bench.

Like talking to a couch.
Shock the world

Williams was a pretty good running back for the Panthers for many years prior to playing for the Steelers this year. He isn't a big star, but he isn't a nobody to people that pay attention to the entire league and he played well this year in Bell's absence. I liked him and his pink hair that he dons in honor of his deceased mother, but nobody gets a pass for taking a shot at the Jags. I hope the Jags get a chance to exact some revenge against the squealers in the playoffs next year.

And yet he'll be watching the Super Bowl at home; just like us.

Williams must still be mad at us for not taking him in the 1st rounder over Marcedes. After watching Marcedes career, I don't blame him.
No commercial messages in sigs

Thanks for the links.  Sure am glad I stay away from twitter.  Ouch.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Look at this fool. 

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

I don't see the big deal in getting upset over something like that unless you're a player considering it was laughable that we were in the playoff hunt until week 16 with the record we had.

It's up to the players to make it no laughing matter next time.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Wow, what a idiot. The joke continues

We suck. He's right

Quote:We suck. He's right

Yeah we suck obviously... But the funniest thing he has ever seen?! What a clown and that is a direct shot at our team. What's funny is when Carolina is holding up that trophy as he sits home watching. Where was he when the steelers needed him? Hurt.
Shock the world

Quote:Yeah we suck obviously... But the funniest thing he has ever seen?! What a clown and that is a direct shot at our team. What's funny is when Carolina is holding up that trophy as he sits home watching. Where was he when the steelers needed him? Hurt.
Where was he when Carolina needed him? Hurt! The jokes on him. What a tool.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Williams was a really good RB for a few seasons with Carolina. He's nearing the end of his career (RBs have a shorter career than other positions). He was actually pretty good this year too filling in for Bell at Pitt.