Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Today's AFC Divisional Playoff Game In Foxborough, Massachusetts?
Kansas City Chiefs
New England Patriots
[Show Results]

***Official Chiefs @ Patriots 2016 AFC Divisional Playoff Game Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Kansas City  seek to advance and win their first game at Foxborough since 1990, as the play at the New England Patriots in this afternoon's 34th all-time meeting between the Chiefs and Patriots. Kansas City leads the series with 17 wins, 13 losses, and three ties. Today's game is also the first-ever postseason meeting the teams, and the Chiefs are the 4 1/2 point underdogs.   NO injuries, and GO AFC!!!  :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The first Divisional Round playoff game for the 2015 season is Kansas City at New England. Kickoff is at 4:35 ET on CBS.

The Chiefs are coming off a 30-0 drubbing of the Texans at Houston last week, but they lost Jeremy Maclin (ankle) in that game. Maclin is listed as questionable.

The Patriots had last week off. They are healthier now with only Rob Gronkowski (knee) being questionable to play. Julian Edelman (foot) will make his return.

This should be a good game to watch. GO CHIEFS!

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2016, 01:08 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Oh man I can't start official threads fast enough. Seriously, this one did not exist when I began writing mine.

GO CHIEFS!

This thread looks more official, I like it!

Agreed, JW, go Chiefs!

Conor Orr picked the Chiefs to win 31-28. I hope they win by a lot more than three points.

Isn't the poll kind of the same question? 

We're gonna lose.

Quote:We're gonna lose.

Are you a Chiefs fan now?

Couldn't think of a different 2nd question?

Quote:Are you a Chiefs fan now?

I grew up being a Chiefs fan, next to being a Packers fan. Go Chiefs.

Go Pats

Quote:Go Pats

You're bad.

The health report is not looking good for Jeremy Maclin.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-patriots

Quote:NFL Media's Jeff Darlington was told that it will be an "uphill battle" for Maclin to play, with the seventh-year receiver planning to see how his ankle feels on Saturday morning after resting it all week. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Maclin has had difficulty walking this week, let alone running.

GO CHIEFS!

I have a 100 bet that the Patriots don't go to the superbowl, so yea go chiefs.

Quote:I have a $100 bet that the Patriots don't go to the Super Bowl, so yeah go Chiefs.

I don't gamble. I just hate the Patriots and their 15-year dominance in the AFC.

Chiefs are going to cave today.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I don't gamble. I just hate the Patriots and their 15-year dominance in the AFC.

Dont hate, what if the Jaguars start their 15 year dominance once Bradley gets canned?

"Get Better Everyday"

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2016, 04:30 PM by CSO14.)

Cant stand Tony Gonzalez. Guy is such a Chiefs homer, no matter what. He really thinks Maclin is going to be a difference maker in this game with a bum knee/ankle?