Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win this game on Sunday?
Carolina
Seattle
[Show Results]

***Official Seahawks vs Panthers NFC Divisional***

Quote:He's playing the real LOB this time

It wasn't the same four players in Week 5?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL How about two 80-yard TD drives in Seattle? He can do it again.

It was actually 4 80 yard TD drives that game.

Quote:He's playing the real LOB this time

Care to make a wager or are you just trolling?

Pats, Seahawks, Cardinals and Broncos ,going to buy a few new Jag jerseys with my winnings.

Quote:Care to make a wager or are you just trolling?

I think this game will depend more on how the Seattle Offense VS Carolina Defense plays out. That's the more interesting question in my mind. If Panthers defense is playing stout, Seahawks offense may not be able to do anything.

Panthers offense will score (though I don't think it'll be a whole lot). I'm not sure about Seattle's offense. They did not look very good against a tough Vikings defense.

Quote:I think this game will depend more on how the Seattle Offense VS Carolina Defense plays out. That's the more interesting question in my mind. If Panthers defense is playing stout, Seahawks offense may not be able to do anything.

Panthers offense will score (though I don't think it'll be a whole lot). I'm not sure about Seattle's offense. They did not look very good against a tough Vikings defense.

Tough to know because of that cold weather. Should be a good game. I'm tailgating at 6a so I should be snoozing but I can't

Quote:It was actually 4 80 yard TD drives that game.

I hope history repeats itself tomorrow.

Quote:Care to make a wager or are you just trolling?

Whatever you want
"Get Better Everyday"

GO PANTHERS!

Getting close to game time. Are you ready for some football?

Quote:Getting close to game time. Are you ready for some football?

Not quite.  

Well i'm 2-0 so far this weekened, which means my luck should run out soon. I'm going Hawks. It could go either way, I feel seattle has been very underrated this season. So beating the number one seed should change that fact.

Did anyone see that bandwagon thing about us on the fix pregame lol
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:Well i'm 2-0 so far this weekened, which means my luck should run out soon. I'm going Hawks. It could go either way, I feel Seattle has been very underrated this season. So beating the number one seed should change that fact.

It will be a close game either way. I think Carolina wins.

Beating the #1 seed does not change anything. People still think Atlanta sucks.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2016, 01:53 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Did anyone see that bandwagon thing about us on the Fox pregame? LOL

What bandwagon thing? I don't watch Fox pregame crap.

While I have no problem with the Seahawks, I want fresh blood in the playoffs as I have said already.

Go Panthers and what a run to start things off!

David Garrard has won more playoff games than Cam, correct?

Quote:Did anyone see that bandwagon thing about us on the fix pregame lol
Yeah actually that was pretty funny. I enjoy fox's little skits tho.

We're gonna lose.

Lol... votes for Seattle as best defense.

So much Madden.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."