Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If You Win the Powerball Tonight...

...let's hear your hopes and dreams.

Me personally? I'll give $2 million each to my mom, dad, sister, in-laws, best friend, other friends and several million dollars to charity. Even after splurging the aforementioned $30 million or so, my wife and I would still have somewhere in the vicinity of $500 million.

After that, who knows. Travel, travel and more travel. You can't be a bum forever so I'd probably like to set up a non-profit organization and do some good in this world and keep busy with that.

Oh and I'd do everything in my power to buy the Jags a SB victory! It might include circumventing the salary cap and paying free agents under the table but it'll be worth it.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2016, 09:10 PM by EricC85.)

If I win drinks on me for a week! Then I disappear to my missle silo ultimate bunker in wyoming before trump or Hilary becomes president. Oh and take the lump sum their wont be any lottery payouts after the dollar collapsed in 10 years
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

If I win, nobody gets crap and I take off for middle america away from everything.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Anything on your bucket list should definitely be crossed off.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

I'd pay off my currrent homes.  Buy one for my mother, or the equivalent.

I'd probably buy homes in several places and rent them when I'm not there.

I'd finish my current project, then take time off to reset my life.  Plan what and where I'm going to do with the remainder, making sure it's meaningful and not just burning the resources of money and time.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I'm gonna party like it's 1999.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm buying the Jaguars.

Majority charity work and travel.

I will first disappear for a few months in the mountains of central America.

Money to my family. Money to charity. Lots of travel, reading and good food.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I'm buying the Jaguars.

This. And I'm building the Kismet 3.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2016, 10:49 PM by Ringo.)

Buy this MB and piss can all mods, put TMD in charge...then run away.
Blakes Life Matters

Id take care of my family. I would buy the jaguars and run it right. Buy a couple of houses that are spread around the world.

Quote:Buy this MB and [BAD WORD REMOVED] can all mods, put TMD in charge...then run away.

Bahahaha
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

a jet is definitely gonna happen

snowboarding around the world

buying collector cars and turning them into custom limos

Quote:Buy this MB and [BAD WORD REMOVED] can all mods, put TMD in charge...then run away.

Don't lie.

You'd be back just to see what happens.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be worth it.

We all would.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

oh, and buy espn and give tmd his own show

Heard someone won in California

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:04 AM by The Drifter.)

[Image: mdl_games_logos_powerball_small.gif] WINNING NUMBERS   BONUS   POWER PLAY 01/13/2016

04 08 19 27 34             10             x02

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

the finest prostit...i mean, um a positive state a mind.  

Quote:[Image: mdl_games_logos_powerball_small.gif] WINNING NUMBERS   BONUS   POWER PLAY 01/13/2016

04 08 19 27 34             10             x02

I got a 4 and an 8 lol. others were 17, 25, and 19 That was the closest for me. Feel bad for those who dropped like $1500 bucks on it lol.