Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Divisional Playoffs

Wild Card Weekend is over, so now let's move on to the divisional round. These are the four games:

AFC

Chiefs
@ Patriots
- Saturday on CBS at 4:30

Steelers
@ Broncos
- Sunday on CBS at 4:30

NFC

Packers
@ Cardinals
- Saturday on NBC at 8:15

Seahawks
@ Panthers - Sunday on FOX at 1:00

The Steelers/Broncos and Packers/Cardinals games are regular season rematches. It looks like a good weekend to watch football.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks for posting this. I would have never of known otherwise.

Chiefs, Broncos, Cardinals, Panthers.

Quote:Chiefs, Broncos, Cardinals, Panthers.

I would absolutely LOVE to see the Patriots lose for a change. GO CHIEFS!

Quote:I would absolutely LOVE to see the Patriots lose for a change. GO CHIEFS!

The WR injury report information for both teams could go along way in what transpires in this game.  

Quote:The WR injury report information for both teams could go a long way in what transpires in this game.  

What's weird is team doctors thought Jeremy Maclin had a knee injury, possibly a torn ACL, but it is a high ankle sprain. Who would have guessed that?

The Patriots certainly miss Julian Edelman. He was out every time they lost. I am not sure how many other receivers are missing or limited in practice up there.

The team that will be affected the most by injuries obviously is Pittsburgh. Big Ben was unable to attempt long passes after injuring his right shoulder. He may not have Antonio Brown. Check that injury report this week.

Quote:Chiefs, Broncos, Cardinals, Panthers.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs. I don't want to see Pittsburgh, bew England or Denver in the SB. Pit, ne, and den have been in 22 of 49 super bowls, thats 45%. I want something new.

Chiefs vs cardinals.

Injury updates:

Patriots: Julian Edelman (foot) and Dont'a Hightower (knee) will return. Tom Brady has an ankle sprain.

Panthers: Jonathan Stewart (foot), Ted Ginn (knee), and Kurt Coleman (foot) will practice on Wednesday. Fozzy Whittaker is less likely to play.

Broncos: DeMarcus Ware (knee) and Brock Osweiler (knee) returned to practice.

Steelers: DeAngelo Williams (foot) is doubtful. Mike Tomlin did not comment on Antonio Brown, who is in the concussion protocol.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-wednesday

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 05:13 PM by oldgridiron.)

Chiefs

St
eel
ers

Packers

Seahawks

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 08:41 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

I am more optimistic about the Broncos winning this time because of Steelers injuries, Peyton Manning's return, and the game being in Denver.

Quote:I am more optimistic about the Broncos winning this time because of Steelers injuries, Peyton Manning's return, and the game being in Denver.

Peyton's return means Denver has no chance.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Chiefs

Steelers

Packers

Panthers

Quote:Peyton's return means Denver has no chance.

Yeah I believe the same we shall see.

No Fun

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 11:13 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Peyton's return means Denver has no chance.

You are just hating on Peyton Manning. Denver beat San Diego because of him.

Quote:You are just hating on Peyton Manning. Denver beat San Diego because of him.
SD sucks

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 01:55 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:SD sucks.

SD had no problems with Brock Osweiler. Denver only won that game because of Peyton Manning. That is why he will start in the playoffs.

You just love to argue with me, right?

Quote:SD had no problems with Brock Osweiler. Denver only won that game because of Peyton Manning. It is why he will start in the playoffs.

You just love to argue with me, right?
not arguing, just saying SD sucks. Not having a problem with SD is not saying much. I think the rest could do Peyton some good though. Pitt. Defense isnt that great.

I also predict the Packers will not suck at Arizona. What happened last time was an anomaly.

Quote:Not arguing, just saying SD sucks. Not having a problem with SD is not saying much. I think the rest could do Peyton some good though. Pitt. defense isn't that great.

The rest definitely helped Peyton Manning. Now his foot is OK because of the bye week. It was obvious at the first meeting Denver missed #18.

True about Pittsburgh's defense. But if I was a Steelers fan, I would be more worried about the injuries on offense. They also play on the road this time.