Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Divisional Playoffs

Quote:not arguing, just saying SD sucks. Not having a problem with SD is not saying much. I think the rest could do Peyton some good though. Pitt. Defense isnt that great.

If the current weather forecast holds up,  the Broncos would be getting a break as temp. is expected to be in the mid 30's,   with the wind only 5 mph.   The more extreme the weather,  the more likely Peyton Manning will struggle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If the current weather forecast holds up, the Broncos would be getting a break as temp. is expected to be in the mid 30s, with the wind only 5 mph. The more extreme the weather, the more likely Peyton Manning will struggle.

At least there is no snow in the forecast and wind is just a breeze. Since after the 14th edition of Brady vs. Manning, which was played at New England,  Peyton has been wearing his right glove during games. I don't know how that helps, but there must be a reason some players throw better with them on

Quote:At least there is no snow in the forecast and wind is just a breeze. Since after the 14th edition of Brady vs. Manning, which was played at New England,  Peyton has been wearing his right glove during games. I don't know how that helps, but there must be a reason some players throw better with them on

Teddy Bridgewater immediately comes to mind as a QB who is much more comfortable throwing with the glove than without it.

Quote:You are just hating on Peyton Manning. Denver beat San Diego because of him.

Playoff Peyton - here he comes to wreck the daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think the home teams win it this weekend
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I also predict the Packers will not suck at Arizona. What happened last time was an anomaly.

I'm truly shocked that you picked your two favorite teams to win this weekend.  :mellow:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I'm truly shocked that you picked your two favorite teams to win this weekend.

I did not say Green Bay will win. Chances are they will not get blown out and bench Aaron Rodgers, but still lose.

Quote:I did not say Green Bay will win. Chances are they will not get blown out and bench Aaron Rodgers, but still lose.

They're going to get blown out!

Huh

Bad news for the Steelers: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...n-shoulder

Quote:The admission that Roethlisberger has ligament damage is killer news for the Steelers, who now stand a very real chance of starting Landry Jones on Sunday against the top-seeded Broncos in Denver.

Denver has not looked good over the past month or so. Let's see:

-Got beat by Oakland in Denver

-Got beat by Pitt (Broncos defense got shredded by the passing game)

-Barely scraped by AJ McCarron, lol

-Struggled to put away San Diego even when Manning come back.

Denver has not looked like a dominant #1 team to me. We all know about Peyton in the playoffs (does he still have a losing playoff record,, I think so).

Denver is going to lose at least one of these playoff games at home. I hope they beat Pitt. But I could see KC or the Pats going there and winning the AFCC game.

How awesome would it be to see the Chiefs and Broncos do battle for the Championship?! I could guarantee that's NOT what Denver wants to see.

"The past month or so" Peyton Manning was out.

Want to see:

Chiefs take out the Patriots, and then the Broncos going into the Super Bowl on a red hot 13 game winning streak.

Panthers or Cardinals making it for the NFC

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Want to see:

Chiefs take out the Patriots, and then the Broncos going into the Super Bowl on a red hot 13 game winning streak.

Panthers or Cardinals making it for the NFC

I will be shocked if the NFC champion is not either Carolina or Arizona.

Quote:Denver has not looked good over the past month or so. Let's see:

-Got beat by Oakland in Denver

-Got beat by Pitt (Broncos defense got shredded by the passing game)

-Barely scraped by AJ McCarron, lol

-Struggled to put away San Diego even when Manning come back.

Denver has not looked like a dominant #1 team to me. We all know about Peyton in the playoffs (does he still have a losing playoff record,, I think so).

Denver is going to lose at least one of these playoff games at home. I hope they beat Pitt. But I could see KC or the Pats going there and winning the AFCC game.

How awesome would it be to see the Chiefs and Broncos do battle for the Championship?! I could guarantee that's NOT what Denver wants to see.

Denver's defense will be enough to win them this game.

I just want something different.  I am tired of the same old same old teams winning.  Teams like the Packers, Patriots, Steelers etc.

Give me a Chiefs vs Cardinals/Panthers please.

Quote:Denver's defense will be enough to win them this game.

That was what we thought when they played in Pittsburgh. The Steelers showed everyone even the best defense can't stop Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown. So the Broncos still need those two guys to be ruled out.

Chiefs, Steelers, Seahawks, Packers

Quote:Chiefs, Steelers, Seahawks, Packers

I am not optimistic about the Packers, but expect them to play much better this time.

Quote:I would absolutely LOVE to see the Patriots lose for a change. GO CHIEFS!

Patriots will not lose in Foxborough on Sunday. Edelman. Will be back, Ninkovich will be back, and there is no way anyone could vote against Brady/Bellichik in the playoffs.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Patriots will not lose in Foxborough on Sunday. Edelman will be back, Ninkovich will be back, and there is no way anyone could vote against Brady and Bellichick in the playoffs.

Dont'a Hightower also will be back.

I have to root against the Patriots anyway. So sick of them making the playoffs every year.