Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Divisional Playoffs

Quote:Wild Card Weekend is over, so now let's move on to the divisional round. These are the four games:

AFC

Chiefs
@ Patriots
- Saturday on CBS at 4:30

Steelers
@ Broncos
- Sunday on CBS at 4:30

NFC

Packers
@ Cardinals
- Saturday on NBC at 8:15

Seahawks
@ Panthers - Sunday on FOX at 1:00

The Steelers/Broncos and Packers/Cardinals games are regular season rematches. It looks like a good weekend to watch football.

Chiefs lose to Patriots, Broncos defeat Steelers - Peyton Manning vs Tom Brady NFL rigs it that way for ratings.  Peyton upsets considered for MVP.

Packers defeat Cardinals, Panthers beat Seahawks - Aaron Rodgers to take Packers to SuperBowl and should be considered for MVP.

Peyton & Broncos D vs Packers - Broncos win and Peyton retires.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If the Packers make it to Conference Championship Weekend, they go to Carolina, right? There is no way to put the Packers and Seahawks together.

Quote:If the Packers make it to Conference Championship Weekend, they go to Carolina, right? There is no way to put the Packers and Seahawks together.

If they both win their games,, then yes, they will both play each other the next weekend. It's possible, but not likely.

Carolina is not guaranteed to beat Seattle. That's why they play the games.

Pats win over Broncos in AFC Championship

Packers win over Carolina in NFC Championship

Patriots win another Super Bowl, and it makes 75% of NFL fans/players sick and hate the Patriots organization that much more. Tom Brady will be lauded as the GOAT. Book it lol.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote: Aaron Rodgers to take Packers to SuperBowl and should be considered for MVP.

MVP is for the regular season

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 11:25 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:MVP is for the regular season

Not the Super Bowl MVP.

Quote:That was what we thought when they played in Pittsburgh. The Steelers showed everyone even the best defense can't stop Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown. So the Broncos still need those two guys to be ruled out.

This isn't the same Pittsburgh team (injuries) and that is beyond obvious right now.

Denver should win this game by a healthy margin.

Quote:This isn't the same Pittsburgh team (injuries) and that is beyond obvious right now.

I predict a Broncos win too.

Quote:This isn't the same Pittsburgh team (injuries) and that is beyond obvious right now.

I think youll find you spoke too soon.

They are sand bagging and will be ready.

Quote:I think youll find you spoke too soon.

They are sand bagging and will be ready.

Ben is sand-bagging a torn ligament in his throwing shoulder?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Ben is sand-bagging a torn ligament in his throwing shoulder?

Meh,, with Peyton's arm strength these days, Ben's injury just about "levels the playing field" when it comes to QB for this game.

Even with some injuries, I believe people are underrating Pittsburgh's ability to be "feisty" and keep things close. And I belive people are over rating just how good Denver actually is.

Denver hasn't run away with a game in a long time, even with Manning at QB.

I hope Denver wins, but I think it'll be a close game.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2016, 12:46 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Jagherd, Peyton Manning is still able to throw some long passes despite the decline in arm strength. Ben Roethlisberger physically can't do it at all with a torn up throwing shoulder.

Antonio Browns was officially ruled out. That is very bad news for the Steelers.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...y-steelers

Crazy that Burfict has managed to injure Bell , Brown and Big Ben this season...

Quote:Crazy that Burfict has managed to injure Bell , Brown and Big Ben this season...

I think the Bengals are now the Steelers number 1 rival,  ahead of the Ravens.  

Quote: I think the Bengals are now the Steelers number 1 rival, ahead of the Ravens.

No doubt about it..the games for the next few years are going to be full on wars.

Quote:No doubt about it..the games for the next few years are going to be full on wars.

Absolutely.  

The players,  coaches,  and fans of both teams have separate and collective rivalries with the opposing team.   It's safe to say that at least one Pittsburgh-Cincinnati game will be in prime time in the U.S. next season.

Quote:  I think the Bengals are now the Steelers number 1 rival,  ahead of the Ravens.  

At least one Bengals player said he has "no respect" for Joey Porter. You don't hear stuff like that from Ravens fans.

I'd like to see Panthers/Patriots. The Balichek (sp?) machine against the hot-dogging Cam Newton. I think it would be a good game.

Quote:I'd like to see Panthers/Patriots. The Balichek (sp?) machine against the hot-dogging Cam Newton. I think it would be a good game.

I spell his name Belicheat.