Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Packers @ Redskins s NFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 12:29 AM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans! Winner of this Sunday afternoon's Packers Vs. Redskins NFC Wild Card Playoff Game, gets to travel to play either the Carolina Panthers, or Arizona Cardinals in next weekends NFC Divisonal Playoff Game. NO injuries, and GO PACKERS!!!!! Wink

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The playoffs don't work that way. It depends on who wins this one whether the winner goes to Arizona or Carolina in the Divisional Round. It has something to do with who has the highest and lowest seeds of the wild card winners - lowest to Carolina, highest to Arizona. And that also depends on the Seahawks/Vikings result. Do some research before saying stuff like this in official threads.

Why do you want the Redskins to win? GO PACKERS!

Quote:The playoffs don't work that way. It depends on who wins this one whether the winner goes to Arizona or Carolina in the Divisional Round. It has something to do with who has the highest and lowest seeds of the wild card winners - lowest to Carolina, highest to Arizona. And that also depends on the Seahawks/Vikings result. Do some research before saying stuff like this in official threads.

Why do you want the Redskins to win? GO PACKERS!

Why do you talk to people this way?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Why do you talk to people this way?

I was telling Amelia he is wrong about the playoff format.

Quote:I was telling Amelia he is wrong about the playoff format.

You can tell him that he's wrong without being rude about it. That is C'MON's point. :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You can tell him that he's wrong without being rude about it. That is C'MON's point. :yes:

But what fun is that? People don't respond to courtesy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:But what fun is that? People don't respond to courtesy.

They respond even worse to rudeness.

Go Redskins? Why go Redskins? How come you get to decide who we should root for? YOU'RE THE WORST OFFICIAL GAME THREAD CREATOR!

Quote:Go Redskins? Why go Redskins? How come you get to decide who we should root for? YOU'RE THE WORST OFFICIAL GAME THREAD CREATOR!

He always has been the worst official game thread creator. Remember the week when he said GO TEXANS for a Sunday night game?

Quote:He always has been the worst official game thread creator. Remember the week when he said GO TEXANS for a Sunday night game?
Must be a titans fan and he's trolling us.

Go Packers!

Quote:Go Packers!

Do you think Green Bay will win?

Quote:Do you think Green Bay will win?

I hope they do!!

I hope Washington wins

Quote:I hope Washington wins

Why are you rooting for the Redskins?

GO PACKERS!

Here we go.

Ohh, Will Blackmon in on the 'skins.

I like Kirk Cousins too, he replied to me in an AMA on Reddit.

But I would like to see a Green Bay/KC Superbowl because it'd be a rematch of Superbowl 1...

Quote:Remember the week when he said GO TEXANS for a Sunday night game?

I have never before or since seen such cruelty.

[Image: tumblr_lmp7ujrClr1qchzcgo1_400.gif]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Why are you rooting for the Redskins?

GO PACKERS!

Why not? 

Gonna get another low scoring game or no?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."