Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles Looking Better

https://twitter.com/train3DQB/status/840653032887013376

Just one throw, but that looks great. Hopefully he can do that all year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The bar has been set extremely low when this is a highlight.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:The bar has been set extremely low when this is a highlight.
I'm just happy its not at his hip.

That looks WORLDS better than last year.

But, he's lazy
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

As soon as he leaves Cali he will go back to his old throwing because thats in his muscle memory, slowly as the season progressive. Was it a spiral at least?

Quote:As soon as he leaves Cali he will go back to his old throwing because thats in his muscle memory, slowly as the season progressive. Was it a spiral at least?
Yeah, perfect spiral

I remember the offseason mechanical change video hype all over ESPN every offseason for Tebow too. 

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 10:07 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:As soon as he leaves Cali he will go back to his old throwing because thats in his muscle memory, slowly as the season progressive. Was it a spiral at least?

Please get a clue because he didn't go out there to California nearly as much last year because his idiot offensive coordinator. So don't assume his mechanics will go back to the same way this year because his mechanics was fine in 2015 if I recalled.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Please get a clue because he didn't go out there to California nearly as much last year because his idiot offensive coordinator. So don't assume his mechanics will go back to the same way this year because his mechanics was fine in 2015 if I recalled.

Nearly as much? He didn't go AT ALL last year
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Please get a clue because he didn't go out there to California nearly as much last year because his idiot offensive coordinator. So don't assume his mechanics will go back to the same way this year because his mechanics was fine in 2015 if I recalled.
They were better, they weren't good. 

Quote:Nearly as much? He didn't go AT ALL last year
that is true

Quote:I remember the offseason mechanical change video hype all over ESPN every offseason for Tebow too.

I'm not finding any record of those videos whatsoever. Doesn't mean they don't exist, but I don't see them.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I'm not finding any record of those videos whatsoever. Doesn't mean they don't exist, but I don't see them.
You couldn't go 15 minutes watching sportscenter during the offseason without seeing them. 

Can he fly Deadeaux in say every 4 games to make sure things are going well? Or is that against the rules?

Seemed to do wonders when he came out last year.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 10:13 PM by jessepeck1213.)

Quote:I remember the offseason mechanical change video hype all over ESPN every offseason for Tebow too.

We get that you don't like Bortles. But you'd think that you would at least root for him to succeed. And say something along the lines of "Looks like he's trying hard to improve, hopefully it shows up on the field.", instead of the usual [BLEEP], snarky comment that comes from you.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 10:15 PM by JackCity.)

Wow. Happy to see our our franchise QB is able to make the same throws as any halfway decent 15 year old.

Hyped for next year

Quote:Wow. Happy to see our our franchise QB is able to make the same throws as any halfway decent 15 year old.

Hyped for next year

Don't Be a Jerk man

Quote:Wow. Happy to see our our franchise QB is able to make the same throws as any halfway decent 15 year old.

Hyped for next year

Come on man.

*See jessepeck's post*
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Can he fly Deadeaux in say every 4 games to make sure things are going well? Or is that against the rules?

He's not part of the organization so I'm pretty sure he could live with him for all the NFL cared as long as their training isn't part of a team organized activity. 

Quote:Can he fly Deadeaux in say every 4 games to make sure things are going well? Or is that against the rules?

Yeah that would be ideal. This way his mechanics stay in place. I don't think there is a rule where you can't hire someone to help you with mechanics.