Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tacks to keep Mularkey?

Haven't seen it talked about much, I'm sure some of you saw it. I mentioned in another thread an article I read on PFT this morning, and it talks about the titans most likely retaining Mularkey. Here's an updated article from the same site

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...g-to-many/

I could get on board with that. Any thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He is what he is. I had high hopes when he was here, but I don't know that he can do much more than he has already done in this league.

Btw, nice guy, I have grudges against him.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Hey, we have the Allens at WR, they would have the M&M Bros with the coach and QB.

I saw that lol hope they do
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

To be fair he's had 3 awful jobs in his head coaching career and an array of bad QBs. We are probably a little harsh on the guy.

Sounds like the tacks are for sale.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Sounds like the tacks are for sale.

Do they come with or without bacon?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Sounds like the tacks are for sale.

What sounds like that? Nobody ever hinted at that.

Quote:What sounds like that? Nobody ever hinted at that.
PFT has, at least, no fewer than twice. Once when discussing the possibility that keeping Mularkey and Webster is just for the purposes of making it easy for new owners to come in and clean house, and once when discussing the possibility that legal action was coming between the Titans and the NFL regarding the Tacks' ownership structure.

Quote:What sounds like that? Nobody ever hinted at that.

It was mentioned right there in the posted article, in the 2nd paragraph.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

All this talk about teams moving to LA.....folks forget San Antonio wants a team badly.

The tacks would probably make a good matchup.

And yeah MM would get fired by a new owner.....again.  :whistling:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:It was mentioned right there in the posted article, in the 2nd paragraph.

It's so nice how ya'll placate that dude.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/TomPelissero'>Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/684061185881198592' title="11:17 AM - 4 Jan 2016">now</a>

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/684061185881198592' title="11:17 AM - 4 Jan 2016">3 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash'>#Titans</a> announce GM Ruston Webster won't have his contract renewed, president/CEO Steve Underwood will be hired to permanent job.

Thank GOD.

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Hopefully Trump doesn't buy the tacks. He would make the titans great again and win multiple Super Bowls.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Hopefully Trump doesn't buy the tacks. He would make the titans great again and win multiple Super Bowls.

This is funny!
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I don't know if it's that surprising. They have  a young QB in Mariota and wanting to keep the same staff during his most vital years might be wise.

Quote:Hopefully Trump doesn't buy the tacks. He would make the titans great again and win multiple Super Bowls.

The NFL wouldn't be playing in Mexico. That's for sure.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:All this talk about teams moving to LA.....folks forget San Antonio wants a team badly.

The tacks would probably make a good matchup.

And yeah MM would get fired by a new owner.....again.  :whistling:
I don't think the Titans are looking to move, but I do think San Antonio will be only too happy to extend a warm welcome to whichever team is left out of the musical chairs game in LA.

And if they draft Tunsil he'd have his wall.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"