Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chris Clemons calls the Jax Media Racist

"Clemons also called Jax media as a whole racist and unwilling to talk to African-American players ... as I was talking to Davon House" Ryan O

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol I saw this on twitter right before Arob was interviewed.

He also just personally denied this and Ryan O is an [BLEEP]. Just saying
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Clem finding an excuse to leave Jacksonville... he didn't need one.
No commercial messages in sigs

Clemons and Ryan O are going back on forth on Twitter, this is entertaining.

Is it racist to say that Ryan O sucks?  If so, I'm racist.  That dude sucks.

Quote:Clemons and Ryan O are going back on forth on Twitter, this is entertaining.

Link it, please.  I'm too lazy to get on twitter, that's like a whole extra click and stuff

Ryan O is a tool

O'Halloren is full of it

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Personally I think Ryan O is annoying and a total douche.

Ryan does sneak diss a lot

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2016, 06:25 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:Link it, please.  I'm too lazy to get on twitter, that's like a whole extra click and stuff

<div> 
Ryan O'Halloran‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@ryanohalloran</span></div>

<p style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Chris Clemons to me in the locker room: "You're the [BAD WORD REMOVED] of the group." Me to Chris Clemons: "Have fun getting cut."

Quote:Chris Clemons to me in the locker room: "You're the dick-head of the group."

Me to Chris Clemons: "Have fun getting cut."

Ryan O going hard at Clemons.

I know Clemons hasn't done much on the field in terms of tackling or sacking the QB, but, I'd still put money on him over Ryan O...

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/med11n'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@med11n </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/med11n/status/683774919767900160' title="2:20 PM - 3 Jan 2016">4m4 minutes ago</a><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A4ec01c9dbc693497'><span>Florida, USA</a></span>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">I know Chris Clemons won't hit me because he hasn't hit anybody all season

No way! Gus has way too many high character guys

If Gus Bradley was my head coach, I would be looking for a way out too. I'm sure Bortles will look to leave after the Colts and Titans upgrade their coaches

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2016, 06:26 PM by Jagwired'd.)

Quote: 

<div style="margin-left:58px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">
<div> 
Ryan O'Halloran‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@ryanohalloran</span></div>

<p style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Chris Clemons to me in the locker room: "You're the [BAD WORD REMOVED] of the group." Me to Chris Clemons: "Have fun getting cut."

</div>
This is unprofessional by both sides

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/med11n'>Ryan O'Halloran<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@med11n </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/med11n/status/683774919767900160'>4m4 minutes ago</a><a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A4ec01c9dbc693497'>Florida, USA</a>
</span>

I know Chris Clemons won't hit me because he hasn't hit anybody all season

lol I chuckled

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Ryan O'Halloran ‏@med11n  4m4 minutes agoFlorida, USA
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">I know Chris Clemons won't hit me because he hasn't hit anybody all season

</div>

^Fake

Quote:This is unprofessional by both sides

Unprofessional maybe but Ryan O really is a [BAD WORD REMOVED]