Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
so if bortles and ar15 end the year #1 in td passes and receptions..

Will it be the first time the leaders in both those categories miss the PB?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes.

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2016, 10:53 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

Probably the first time with a losing record as well. That's just a guess though.

AR got screwed. Bortles has a losing record, thats why hes not in.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

A-Rob will be in the probowl he is the first alternate. Bortles has a good chance to get in too.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:AR got screwed. Bortles has a losing record, that's why he's not in.

Bortles is not in because many older quarterbacks are better right now while Bortles is still going through growing pains. We are not there yet, but getting closer. In a few years Bortles will get to play in Honolulu. He is just not ready yet.

Anyone who does not think Allen Robinson was a snub has never seen him play. He will get there before Blake Bortles does.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2016, 03:04 AM by Vino.)

Again, Bortles has a good chance of  getting in this year. A-Rob is definitely getting in this year.

ARob won fantasy break out player of the year. 4th among WR. He thanked Bortles and Hurns for help making it happen

Quote:Again, Bortles has a good chance of  getting in this year. A-Rob is definitely getting in this year.

Bortles isn't an alternate. How does he stand any chance this year?

Pretty sure they only publish the first alternates.

Garrard was what, 5th alternate when he went?

Quote:Bortles isn't an alternate. How does he stand any chance this year?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Bortles isn't an alternate. How does he stand any chance this year?
What NCJag said. Chances are several of the QBs selected aren't going, and the 2 guys who would be picked ahead of Bortles as alternates likely wouldn't go either.

Derek Carr is one of the alts and he'll go.

AR15 is over 50 receptions behind the leader.  The only categories they can lead in are tds, and 20+yard receptions.

s
;

;

Quote:Derek Carr is one of the alts and he'll go.
Not sure he's an alt over Bortles. I think both Carr and Bortles  get in in the end. It's possible all 6 QBs voted in will not go tbh, at least 4 of them won't. Brees as an alternate will not go. Rivers may not either. The next ones in line after them are Bortles, Carr, and Eli.

Is that fact or just who you believe are next in line?

#becausejaguars: Hasslebeck and Ryan Mallet get in before Bortles.

Quote:Not sure he's an alt over Bortles. I think both Carr and Bortles get in in the end. It's possible all 6 QBs voted in will not go tbh, at least 4 of them won't. Brees as an alternate will not go. Rivers may not either. The next ones in line after them are Bortles, Carr, and Eli.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Not fact but I don't see who else would be in the conversation to go ahead of Bortles other than those guys. His stats are too gaudy to be ignored.

Gotcha. Just checking. Didn't know if you saw it written somewhere and I missed it.

Quote:Not fact but I don't see who else would be in the conversation to go ahead of Bortles other than those guys. His stats are too gaudy to be ignored.

Quote:Not fact but I don't see who else would be in the conversation to go ahead of Bortles other than those guys. His stats are too gaudy to be ignored.

Just based on popularity and market size Carr, Fitzpatrick, and Bridgewater all stand a good chance in getting in over Bortles. It's not fair but its reality.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Alternates are chose by coaches not fans.

Quote:ARob won fantasy break out player of the year. 4th among WR. He thanked Bortles and Hurns for help making it happen

I thank both for carrying my fantasy team to the league championship.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"