Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles and Allen Robinson

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2016, 07:49 AM by leopold332002.)

Could've been Texans If they knew how to draft right. The Texans biggest regret is not taking Bortles and allen Robinson as well with their 2nd round pick because bill o brien Coach robinson at Penn State. Lol. Imagine if we had to deal with Bortles, Robinson and DeAndre Hopkins on offense for a decade. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Robinson would be in the Pro Bowl if he played against our defense twice a year.

Quote:Robinson would be in the Pro Bowl if he played against our defense twice a year.

Better yet the all pro team.

JJ Watt would have been a Jaguar if Gene Smith knew how to draft right.

'02

Quote:JJ Watt would have been a Jaguar if Gene Smith knew how to draft right.
it's funny, the punter over russel wilson doesnt bother me as much as gabbert over watt lol.

Quote:JJ Watt would have been a Jaguar if Gene Smith knew how to draft right.

As I have said many a time..if my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

Quote:As I have said many a time..if my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

Medical science can make that happen, but football science can't get us watt.

Robinson would have 2k yds against this defense

Quote:Robinson would be in the Pro Bowl if he played against our defense twice a year.
He'd be in the probowl if he were a Texan period.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Can mods fix misspelled names in titles?

Quote:Can mods fix misspelled names in titles?

Better?

'02

Quote:As I have said many a time..if my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

Maybe she does?

Quote:Maybe she does?

It would explain her chest hair I guess.

sorry about that my good man

I guess you missed all of the threads here about Allen Robinson being a Pro Bowl snub. He would be a Pro Bowler if voters were smart enough to go by production instead of popularity.

Whatever.... House would shut him down... hiccup... burp.. still drunk..... Sick

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Not to mention the extra notoriety that would come with playing in a larger market that the NFL actually wants to succeed.

LOL.......Every team in the league has hindsight.   Texans could have drafted Carr in the 2nd round.  That is the QB they should have taken...Not Bortles. I like Bridgewater better than Bortles.   As for Robinson......again....draft is a crap shoot and the Texans had other needs at the time.   

The Jags fans overestimated your team this year.  I was laughing when 6 games ago you actually thought the Jags could run the table to win the division.   Teal-Colored glasses.......lol.

Your defense is Putrid.  A Team CANNOT win in this league with a defense THAT bad.  Your offense is improved but it is not good enough to carry a defense that bad.   Your running game is worse than the Texans....and the Texans are using 4 RBs without Arian Foster.  I know y'all are excited about Bortles and your 2 WRs....that's great.  The key is for Bortles to improve his accuracy and eliminate some of those dumb decisions.   

Quote:LOL.......Every team in the league has hindsight.   Texans could have drafted Carr in the 2nd round.  That is the QB they should have taken...Not Bortles. I like Bridgewater better than Bortles.   As for Robinson......again....draft is a crap shoot and the Texans had other needs at the time.   

The Jags fans overestimated your team this year.  I was laughing when 6 games ago you actually thought the Jags could run the table to win the division.   Teal-Colored glasses.......lol.

Your defense is Putrid.  A Team CANNOT win in this league with a defense THAT bad.  Your offense is improved but it is not good enough to carry a defense that bad.   Your running game is worse than the Texans....and the Texans are using 4 RBs without Arian Foster.  I know y'all are excited about Bortles and your 2 WRs....that's great.  The key is for Bortles to improve his accuracy and eliminate some of those dumb decisions.   

Oh look, A troll. Blames us for "teal colored glasses" yet clearly makes excuses for the Texans. Just a fun fact for you, Most people with a brain on here never expected the Jags to win their last 6. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Quote:I like Bridgewater better than Bortles
[Image: Your_af42db_1943036.jpg]