Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Telvin Smith

I still can't believe how far he fell in the draft. I think he has the tools to be an All Pro going into next season.

Marks will be back. Fowler will be back. Poz is getting long in the tooth but he will be in the line up. Miller coming back. Odrick led us in sacks thus far.

And help will be on the way via the draft and Free Agency.

Smith's pockets will be much deeper before the season. And with help on the way, I think he will wreck games next season.

5th rounder!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Best player on the defense by a wide margin if you're asking me.

He has the potential to be the best "traditional" OLB in the L, if he isn't already the best

Quote:He has the potential to be the best "traditional" OLB in the L, if he isn't already the best

Good point.

Can't wait to see him play with everybody healthy and whoever we draft and pick up in free agency.

I see Telvin just breaking out next year in a far improved defense...

LEO Dante Fowler

DT Sen'Derrick Marks

NT Roy Miller III

DE Jared Odrick

WLB Telvin Smith

MLB Paul Posluzny

OTTO Jaylon Smith

RCB Aaron Colvin

FS Eric Berry

SS Cyp?

LCB Davan House

I'm not a huge Cyp fan as of yet, but I suppose he'll get another make-or-break year. I can see Sample challenging him for the spot.

'02

Quote:He has the potential to be the best "traditional" OLB in the L, if he isn't already the best

Like D Smith used to be for us?

I liked Justin Durant when he played for us cause he was everywhere too. He got caught up in the middle though.

Nah Caldwell needs to go lol

Quote:I see Telvin just breaking out next year in a far improved defense...

LEO Dante Fowler

DT Sen'Derrick Marks

NT Roy Miller III

DE Jared Odrick

WLB Telvin Smith

MLB Paul Posluzny

OTTO Jaylon Smith

RCB Aaron Colvin

FS Eric Berry

SS Cyp?

LCB Davan House

I'm not a huge Cyp fan as of yet, but I suppose he'll get another make-or-break year. I can see Sample challenging him for the spot.
I'm sure we'll get someone in FA to replace him. I'm confident Sample can beat him out too, he played well before he got hurt.

It seems that people that are undrafted or drafted down the line, are usually the best.