Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Toby Gerhart

Quote:hahahahaha I love this kind of stuff....

You said this... prove me wrong.

hahahaha

Jerrad... I remember when you said you liked eating poop flavored ice cream, and prefer women's panties to hats.

You said all of this right after claiming Gabbert was a future HOF.

Go ahead... go back and prove me wrong.

It's true. I seent it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't feel like looking it up but I remember for sure you said something along the lines of "Gerhart is like a mix of Fred Taylor, Jim Brown, and Larry Csonka. Under Bradley's guidance he should easily rush for 2,000 yds."

I am paraphrasing but it's pretty much a direct quote from you. Feel free to go back and prove that you didn't say this. Either that or admit you are a big, fat liar.
If by paraphrasing, you mean you're making it up completely, then you got me, liar.

It's not on me to disprove a claim made my some imbecile who is willing to lie to create a myth. As someone above points out, the "prove me wrong" comeback is pretty weak by any standard. Especially when you're obviously just making this crap up. Just admit you're a liar and move on.

BTW, I recall you talking about your Caitlyn Jenner admiration and how it has inspired you to follow her lead. How's that coming along?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

List the Running Backs that are better than this guy,

Denard Robinson

Bernard Pierce

Corey Grant

Quote:List the Running Backs that are better than this guy,

Denard Robinson

Bernard Pierce

Corey Grant

You left out fat, out of shape drunk guy swilling beer in the Bud Zone.

Quote:You say that now but when Caldwell signed him you were telling anybody that would listen that Slowby would revolutionize the RB position.

Yeah. This isn't an exaggeration at all.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!