Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BBs TDs stats.

Has a team with a losing record ever had a QB in the top 2 for TD passes?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's a combination of a terrible defense and garbage time stats in the 4th quarter.

Probably plenty of times if you mean during part of some season. If you mean for the whole season then let's hold off and see if he can finish the season on top or if he's going to lay an egg against the texans and get passed up by someone.

Quote:It's a combination of a terrible defense and garbage time stats in the 4th quarter.

It's not garbage time stats. He has a lot of Q4 TDs, but most of the games this year have been "competitive" in that they were close enough that teams the Jaguars were playing weren't often likely to just let the Jaguars score to suck up clock.

Quote:It's a combination of a terrible defense and garbage time stats in the 4th quarter.

And lack of rushing TDs. Was just wondering if it had happened before.

The only garbage around here is this quote. How many games this season have actually contained 'garbage time' at all, let alone touchdowns in it?

Quote:Probably plenty of times if you mean during part of some season. If you mean for the whole season then let's hold off and see if he can finish the season on top or if he's going to lay an egg against the texans and get passed up by someone.

He'll be top 5 regardless.

Quote:Has a team with a losing record ever had a QB in the top 2 for TD passes?

Just did a quick glance and the last time it's happened was in 1997 when 4-12 Oakland's Jeff George was #2.

Quote:Just did a quick glance and the last time it's happened was in 1997 when 4-12 Oakland's Jeff George was #2.
crazy.. I'd imagine it's certainly an oddity.

The defense can't make a stop against elite QB's.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Its extremely odd. Were loosing despite this because our rushing tds are extremely low our defense is in the bottom of the league and forced turnovers are extremely low.

New Orleans has the worst pass D of all time in terms of touchdowns. I think Bortles would have put up the same numbers weather we were down or not.

Usually Fred or MJD would be taking these TD's. Mainly because:

A. they were great.

B. our QB's were never anything special 

Now its sorta the opposite. Not complaining at all though Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2015, 12:59 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

ESPN stats screwed this post up with their outdatedness. We are something like #10 in PPG. Our offensive yards are like 16th. Don't know how we rank this week cause ESPN didn't update, and I didn't see the points on other websites. Anyhow, I feel like our offense is closer to average overall than awesome. But our passing is better than anything I have eer seen from the jags.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

He had 1 td in garbage time against the saints

Quote:The defense can't make a stop against QB's.

Fixed. Lol...
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:ESPN stats screwed this post up with their outdatedness. We are something like #10 in PPG. Our offensive yards are like 16th. Don't know how we rank this week cause ESPN didn't update, and I didn't see the points on other websites. Anyhow, I feel like our offense is closer to average overall than awesome. But our passing is better than anything I have eer seen from the jags.

Once we get a running game going (by fixing the interior o-line), I feel our offense will become dynamic. Right now, it's one dimensional. Which makes it even more impressive that Bortles is putting these types of numbers
No commercial messages in sigs

Interesting statistic bortles is 0-3 when he has 4tds in a game. That pretty much sums up our defense.

Quote:Interesting statistic bortles is 0-3 when he has 4tds in a game. That pretty much sums up our defense.
that's crazy to think about.

He regressed to BBINT this week