Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Belated Saints vs Jags Game Day Thread

Jags defense sucked bad.   Lots of garbage stats in the 4th quarter for the Jags offense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

we suck.  That is all.

Oh and Merry Christmas to all!

We're gonna lose.

Quote:Jags defense sucked bad.   Lots of garbage stats in the 4th quarter for the Jags offense.
I actually would only call the last TD garbage time. The second TD made it a two score game and the third got it back to two scores. The defense kept giving up points though.

I predict, Hightower, a rb whose been out of the league for a couple of years with an injury will rush for over 125 yards. lolol

Also, Telvin Smith would have limited what Hightower did and Jonas Gray should start next week if T.J. can't go.

I'm afraid to post here, Amelia Island is going to be SOOOOOOOO MAD!
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Gray over Shoelace.

Cyprien, the worst safety in coverage in Jaguars history.

If this game didn't show people that Gus and this staff need to go I don't know what the hell will.

Quote:We're gonna lose.
To quote John Madden;

"If you have less points than your opponent and there's no time left, you're generally going to lose."

Quote:If this game didn't show people that Gus and this staff need to go I don't know what the hell will.

This is exactly what I told my sons.

Or a new DC, at the very least.

We were tied at 0-0 for a while there. That's progress, right?

Quote:If this game didn't show people that Gus and this staff need to go I don't know what the hell will.
The game announcers said a lot of teams are gonna go after Sean Payton, so we got no chance at him.  The also said Doug Marrone is gonna be a hot prospect.  Should the front office fire Gus and promote Marrone, keep Olson, Sullivan, ,and fire everybody else.

Quote:This is exactly what I told my sons.

Or a new DC, at the very least.

I get what you're saying (about the new DC) but this teams problem runs deeper than that.

That "culture" that guys like Marcedes are talking about needs to go.  It's a LOSING culture.  That starts with Gus and it's time for him to move on.

Quote:To quote John Madden;

"If you have less points than your opponent and there's no time left, you're generally going to lose."

Correction - as told by John Madden to Gus Bradley.

Quote:The game announcers said a lot of teams are gonna go after Sean Payton, so we got no chance at him.  The also said Doug Marrone is gonna be a hot prospect.  Should the front office fire Gus and promote Marrone, keep Olson, Sullivan, ,and fire everybody else.

I would not keep Marrone.  The only one (main coaches) I would keep from this current staff is probably Sullivan.  I'm not a fan of the OC like many are around here.  I still think his offense at the end of the day isn't creative and that the reason for the surge on offense is because of the talent of guys like Bortles, ARob and Hurns.  

I would pay Sean Payton whatever it takes if I was in Khan's position.  This team is ready to win next year and a good coach will solidify that.  We're likely looking at another below average season if we keep what we have now at the coaching positions.

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2015, 08:30 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

I hear you, and it is a legitimate statement, and I am sorry to disappoint everyone but, Gus will be head coach here next year.

If he is fired next week I will be freaking shocked. Might as well get the anger out now.

(Oh, and for the record, I like Gus, I wish he were a better head coach, but he isn't)
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Something absolutely has to change and be done about this Defense. The DC has to go, for sure.

Quote:I hear you, and it is a legitimate statement, and I am sorry to disappoint everyone but, Gus will be head coach here next year.

If he is fired next week I will be freaking shocked. Might as well get the anger out now.

(Oh, and for the record, I like Gus, I wish he were a better head coach, but he isn't)

There's no anger from me. Disappointment is more like it.

Gus is a glorified motivational speaker.

This team needs and deserves a better head coach.