Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dante Fowler

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 01:04 PM by Inziladun.)

Obviously he's been out all season, but does he travel with the team? Is he getting limited practices yet? What's his deal? I haven't heard anything about him since that first day of Rookie Mini-camp.

Also do ya'll think he will be a total bust next year? Him missing this entire season could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you want to argue it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes, absolutely, he's going to be a total bust next year.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Just wow

Quote:Obviously he's been out all season, but does he travel with the team? Is he getting limited practices yet? What's his deal? I haven't heard anything about him since that first day of Rookie Mini-camp.

Also do ya'll think he will be a total bust next year? Him missing this entire season could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you want to argue it.

When he is cleared to practice, it will be in the news. He has no reason to travel with the team.

Exactly how can missing his entire rookie season be a good thing? You have seen how bad our defensive line is without him. It is never good to tear a knee ligament.

Quote:When he is cleared to practice, it will be in the news. He has no reason to travel with the team.

Exactly how can missing his entire rookie season be a good thing? You have seen how bad our defensive line is without him. It is never good to tear a knee ligament.

Did you use Google to confirm this, or did you see this mentioned on the Broncos message board somewhere?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Did you use Google to confirm this, or did you see this mentioned on the Broncos message board somewhere?

To think otherwise, you must either be Satan or not know what a knee ligament is.

Quote:Yes, absolutely, he's going to be a total bust next year.

If he didn't have Andre Bryant to tutor him, I'd be concerned.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:If he didn't have Andre Bryant to tutor him, I'd be concerned.
2016..the year the entire D Line does the windmill celebration
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:When he is cleared to practice, it will be in the news. He has no reason to travel with the team.

What if someone is threatening your family unless you tear your knee ligament? Then would it be good to tear it?

Quote:What if someone is threatening your family unless you tear your knee ligament? Then would it be good to tear it?

I am just talking about football here. That has nothing to do with the #3 overall draft pick we have been waiting for all season.

Quote:What if someone is threatening your family unless you tear your knee ligament? Then would it be good to tear it?
Gets his popcorn

Quote:I am just talking about football here. That has nothing to do with the #3 overall draft pick we have been waiting for all season.

You said never. Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 01:35 PM by Inziladun.)

You could argue it gives him time to get his toes wet and learn a little bit from the sidelines. Also lets the hype die down a little bit too, for everyone outside Jacksonville at least.

Quote:To think otherwise, you must either be Satan or not know what a knee ligament is.

So which are you then?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:To think otherwise, you must either be Satan or not know what a knee ligament is.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.  Should I Google it?

Quote:You said never. Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Get her banned from the board, we must.

I think Dante is going to be great, him and Telvin Smith are going to cause mayhem for years to come.

Quote:You said never. Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Except....that, itself, is an absolute.  DUN DUN DUUUUN

I don't think he's going to be practicing until the offseason workouts, but he should be sitting in position and team meetings during the week. He can still learn while being injured. I also think he does travel with the team, well, he was with the team in Tampa anyway.

It bad

it really really bad

He prolly gonna die

or maybe even worse

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.