Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Hurns

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 11:35 PM by BritishJag.)

Needs to average just 45.6 yards per game for the last 3 games to make it to 1,000. We likely could have 2 1,000 yard receivers in one season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I loved the A-Team graphic at the game today.. hope he gets there!

What graphic are you talking about?

I think Allen Hurns will get there. He has three games left to do it.

"You know, kids, when I was your age, we had a couple of receivers as good as Hurns and A-Rob. We called them 'Thunder and Lightning'."

"How long ago was that, Dad?"

"Oh, I seem to recall those two splitting in...2002, was it?"

"Wow, 2002? That was way, way long ago! Who played receiver for the Jaguars in between?"

"We Jags fans don't like to talk about the years in between. Now be a good couple of sports and pour your dad another glass of bourbon."

Quote:"You know, kids, when I was your age, we had a couple of receivers as good as Hurns and A-Rob. We called them 'Thunder and Lightning'."

"Wow, 2002? That was way, way long ago! Who played receiver for the Jaguars in between?"

"We Jags fans don't like to talk about the years in between. Now be a good couple of sports and pour your dad another glass of bourbon."

2002 to 2014.... the forgotten years.lol

Quote:What graphic are you talking about?

I think Allen Hurns will get there. He has three games left to do it.

You have to be at the game to see it. It's shown on the big boards.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:2002 to 2014.... the forgotten years.lol
Yeah, although I enjoyed 2007 a lot. That was a really fun year and I'll never forget that win against the Steelers.

2007 receivers - Reggie Williams, Dennis Northcutt, Matt Jones, John Broussard, Ernest Wilford  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick

AMAZING that we almost beat the Pats with that roster, in fact we probably could've beat the pats had Northcutt and Jones played better

Quote:2007 receivers - Reggie Williams, Dennis Northcutt, Matt Jones, John Broussard, Ernest Wilford  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick

AMAZING that we almost beat the Pats with that roster, in fact we probably could've beat the pats had Northcutt and Jones played better
They were a productive bunch, you gotta give them credit.

We had a very good defense as well, and that was a big part of our success that season.

Allen Hurns should be able to get to 1k this year with three games left!

Quote:"You know, kids, when I was your age, we had a couple of receivers as good as Hurns and A-Rob. We called them 'Thunder and Lightning'."

"Between? Son, no one played receiver for the Jaguars in between. You mustn't ask silly questions"

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.