Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
can Bortles somehow manage 40 pass tds?

With 3 games left it would be challenging but he's playing elite football right now, man I'm so excited about thus team

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can he? Yes. Will he? Prob not. I'm thinking 36 ish
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

How many yards is he on for the season now?

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I think he will. Book it dano. Playing lights for the division title

Quote:How many yards is he on for the season now?

3524 yards, 30tds
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 07:33 PM by JagFanatic24.)

I got him throwing between 36-38.

And ending up with 15 ints.

Around 4400 yards to break Mark's passing record.

Quote:3524 yards, 30tds

Quote:3524 yards, 30tds

Thanks.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Those two non conference games are the key, neither 1 can stop anybody. So there is a chance, but my guess is 37. Maybe he gets a couple more on the ground to reach 40 total?

I think he can, he just needs 3 a game, it's very possible. Saints D though has seemed to tighten up a bit during a stretch against Carolina, and they held pretty well in Tampa today, but I still think he can put up 3 against them. 

While I'm not sure they could actually win any of these games, I do think he can put up 3.

If Yeldon misses time, this team will be all kinds of airing it out. It's possible.

I doubt it. 35 td is a very good seaaon. 20+ td improvement is unheard of in the nfl. He's reworking the history book.

Don't sleep on DRob though.  He seems more adept at running the ball, though he doesn't have #s this year due to his role.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Meant to Bender.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

He has 3 games to do it. 2 of the games are against very, very awful pass defenses (ATL, NO). It's very possible.

Quote:31

True, I was just counting passing tds, not total tds.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

He totally could, yes. We are facing some soft defenses with NO and Atl. Houston isn't soft, but Blake should Blake so he could do it. If I'm being completely realistic I'll say he ends at 37.

Quote:He has 3 games to do it. 2 of the games are against very, very awful pass defenses (ATL, NO). It's very possible.

I basically just wrote everything you did and I didn't read yours first. Sorry!

Quote:Don't sleep on DRob though.  He seems more adept at running the ball, though he doesn't have #s this year due to his role.
Oh, I know D-Rob will get carries, but I think the offense would look to pass even more than they do anyway if he were the lead back. He wore down last season. Having the prestigious Joe Banyard as the only other healthy back with any meaningful time spent on the roster would probably make the Jags a little more reluctant yet to overload D-Rob.

Put BB5 in on punt returns Big Grin