Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where are the Bortles haters?!

23 years old and most upside than any QB in the NFL. Bortles should have been the #1 pick in 2014.

Where and who were all those haters? I want to laugh at them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Laugh at them why?  Most of Bortles' haters are trolls lol.

They're back under their bridges pokin' needles in their Bortles dolls....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:Laugh at them why?  Most of Bortles' haters are trolls lol.

It was 50/50 during his rookie year. It was Jedd Fisch and the O line last year not Bortles.

We should pull up the old posts and laugh at people who said Teddy Checkdown was better

That pass to hurns was God tier

8TD's 0INT's over the last 2 games.

Quote:8TD's 0INT's over the last 2 games.
Shhh, the knee-jerkers may snap at you.

I've been extremely critical of Blake. I'm definitely not a hater though. By the way his turnovers are still a problem. But he's the man no question. Laugh all you want chump.

This is what Jaguars football is going to be like. For years to come. Just let that sink in a moment...

Quote:That pass to hurns was God tier

Ehhhhhh. I love me some Bortles but that was a millisecond from a Pick 6. Then again..maybe thats also the difference between a top 5 QB and a top 15 QB..

Can't wait to see whats next. 

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 05:55 PM by spacecoastjag.)

Quote:I've been extremely critical of Blake. I'm definitely not a hater though. By the way his turnovers are still a problem. But he's the man no question. Laugh all you want chump.
His turnovers aren't a problem at all. They are lower than Marino and Farves career turnovers percentage wise.

The defense was always the problem.

Quote:His turnovers aren't a problem at all. They are lower than Marino and Farves career turnovers percentage wise.

In fairness to Marino and Favre, they played 10x longer than Bortles so far.

I know what you were trying to say though. 

Bortles has really taken off in the second half of the season.

And thank God he wasn't the first player taken in the draft. If the Texans had him, they'd dominate the division for the next five years.

Texans REALLY messed up taking Clowney over Bortles.

Quote:I've been extremely critical of Blake. I'm definitely not a hater though. By the way his turnovers are still a problem. But he's the man no question. Laugh all you want chump.

Lolololijrhdhdodhddolololilolmbo!!!!!

The dude is 3rd in the league in TD passes.... That insane considering where this team was last year.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 05:58 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:His turnovers aren't a problem at all. They are lower than Marino and Farves career turnovers percentage wise.

2 fumbles. But he's been great without a doubt.

Quote:Bortles has really taken off in the second half of the season.

And thank God he wasn't the first player taken in the draft. If the Texans had him, they'd dominate the division for the next five years.
We can thank them for taking CLOWN-ey over Bortles. 

They NEEDED a QB, while they had a pretty stout defense run by JJ Watt, but they went DE that draft.

Thanks tinhorns, enjoy the bottom of the barrel with the tacks and clots.

Quote:Texans REALLY messed up taking Clowney over Bortles.

And passing on Carr in the 2nd round

Quote:Lolololijrhdhdodhddolololilolmbo!!!!!

Laughing is therapeutic. For once today I wasn't laughing out of frustration.