Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a “foreign agent” for the Turkish government

Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a “foreign agent” for the Turkish government - Vox

https://apple.news/A1ytFWpraQOG4GjdrvpHaYw

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I feel bad nobody has replied to your latest trash rag, so just stopping by to show a little love.

Stay strong.

Quote:I feel bad nobody has replied to your latest trash rag, so just stopping by to show a little love.

Stay strong.

It's because there's a shocking lack of subtitles!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a “foreign agent” for the Turkish government - Vox
https://apple.news/A1ytFWpraQOG4GjdrvpHaYw
Your link auto redirects to Vox.com, a far far left hack website founded by an MSLSD contributer. 

In December 2014, the website Deadspin wrote a post listing each time Vox ran a correction for a factual error in an article.<sup>[20]</sup> In <i>The Washington Times,</i> journalist Christopher J. Harper criticized the site for numerous reporting mistakes.<sup>[21]</sup>

The only thing disgraced in this thread is your sourcing. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Good diety this is horrible. Trump should fire him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Your link auto redirects to Vox.com, a far far left hack website founded by an MSLSD contributer. 

In December 2014, the website Deadspin wrote a post listing each time Vox ran a correction for a factual error in an article.<sup>[20]</sup> In <i>The Washington Times,</i> journalist Christopher J. Harper criticized the site for numerous reporting mistakes.<sup>[21]</sup>

The only thing disgraced in this thread is your sourcing. 

If I were a Trump Apologist I'd be embarrassed also.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:If I were a Trump Apologist I'd be embarrassed also.

By Vox? Naw brah.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:By Vox? Naw brah.

You think Vox is the only one reporting this? And from what I've read the Trump people weren't even aware. And they're in charge of extreme vetting?

If I was a Trump Apologist I'd try to shift attention away from the content to the source. I'm surprised Samjag didn't say Fake News!. I thought that was required.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

While the truth is what it is...

the fact that certain posters have a daily liberal website they post some neg article from is laughable.

Like... what would you like people to do? Be up in arms about a guy who is no longer working with the POTUS?

He's already been fired/resigned.....

"See see, told you he was dirty!!"

Winner winner... chicken dinner

Ut ohh......

Makes me wonder where dear Adam has been lately? I guess he just uses his Mikesez alt these days,

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 08:54 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Haha I was wondering what happened to Solid Snake.

McDonalds is an essential business, so Adam has been busy.

I see two main responses here:

1) Vox is bad.
2) Flynn was already fired, who cares?

Guess what my responses are.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-29-2020, 09:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: I see two main responses here:

1) Vox is bad.

You should turn off CNN and check out the news.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020, 10:05 PM by mikesez.)

(04-29-2020, 09:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael...-lie-fired

Huh
God forbid prosecutors try to find the truth...
Don't want to be prosecuted for lying?
Don't want to lose your job because the vice president says you lied to him?
Try... The truth!

(04-29-2020, 09:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 09:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: I see two main responses here:

1) Vox is bad.

You should turn off CNN and check out the news.

I've watched TV news once in the past month... That's all networks...

(04-29-2020, 10:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 09:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael...-lie-fired

Huh
Try... The truth!

(04-29-2020, 09:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You should turn off CNN and check out the news.

A courtroom isn’t the place to “find the truth”. It’s the place to prove the truth you should already know to be true. They wouldn’t have targeted him if he wasn’t connected to Trump and you know it.

(04-30-2020, 12:59 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 10:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: Huh
Try... The truth!

A courtroom isn’t the place to “find the truth”. It’s the place to prove the truth you should already know to be true. They wouldn’t have targeted him if he wasn’t connected to Trump and you know it.

Politically motivated fishing expeditions are the bedrock of leftist jurisprudence.

(04-30-2020, 12:59 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 10:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: Huh
Try... The truth!

??? did we read different articles?? 
The article I read was mostly about Flynn being questioned by FBI investigators.  Didn't mention much about his trial.  
Flynn used to work for Obama.  This story is more complicated than just a "we don't like trump" type thing.

This cannot be allowed in a free country