Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a “foreign agent” for the Turkish government

(04-29-2020, 10:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 09:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael...-lie-fired

Huh
God forbid prosecutors try to find the truth...

Except that isn't what they did.  They intentionally framed him.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-30-2020, 10:43 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 12:59 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: A courtroom isn’t the place to “find the truth”. It’s the place to prove the truth you should already know to be true. They wouldn’t have targeted him if he wasn’t connected to Trump and you know it.

??? did we read different articles?? 
The article I read was mostly about Flynn being questioned by FBI investigators.  Didn't mention much about his trial.  
Flynn used to work for Obama.  This story is more complicated than just a "we don't like trump" type thing.

I don’t believe many are complaining that prosecutors investigated a crime. They complaint is that they prosecuted someone for something that they didn’t truly believe he did because of who he was connected to. We already know they didn’t think he was lying. What changed except that they didn’t have anything on anyone else so he became the fall guy.

https://youtu.be/ZjX2qtVUoVs?t=20

So now that we've seen the handwritten evidence that Obama and Biden directed the FBI to persecute a Flynn that they knew was innocent will we see anyone on the left actually decry these actions?

Or just double down on supporting the corrupt and criminal behavior of the Obama Crime Family?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 06:31 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-10-2017, 11:11 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
Quote: 

If I were a Trump Apologist I'd be embarrassed also.

Let me get this straight, $130,000 NDAs with hookers, a 6-month affair with a Playboy model while his wife was pregnant, telling Howard Stern on public radio that women like it when you game them in the _________,  buyouts galore related to racial discrimination lawsuits specific to his rental properties ........ and you think they should be embarrassed about this ???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!