Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jordan Tripp set to start at MLB if Poz can't go

Curious to see how he does a full game. Jags had a connection with him since the Senior Bowl so when the Dolphins let him go they snagged him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope Poz can play. We are in big trouble if he can't.

Can't be worse than Armbrister
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Can't be worse than Armbrister

Doesn't Armbrister only play on the outside? He was Skuta's replacement.

Quote:Doesn't Armbrister only play on the outside? He was Skuta's replacement.

Go rewatch the Jags-Bucs game.

Quote:Go rewatch the Jags-Bucs game.

No thanks rather sit in a bathtub full of scorpions.

Quote:I hope Poz can play. We are in big trouble if he can't.

Yeah, because he made such a difference against the tacks.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Chammppiioonnshhiippppppp

Kind of hope Tripp gets the start, let's see what the kid has got.

I like the pick-up that Jordan Tripp has been.

He is young and has good special teams value because of his athleticism. He's caught my eye on Sundays just by the energy he shows with his teammates.

Idk if heel ever be a good starter, but Odrick has stated that Tripp never leaves Poz's back pocket around the stadium lol. Maybe hes picked up a few things. 

He cant be any worse tackler than Mr. Whiff himself (Armbrister) 

Quote:Can't be worse than Armbrister

Would be surprised if he's on the roster next year.

Quote:I like the pick-up that Jordan Tripp has been.

He is young and has good special teams value because of his athleticism. He's caught my eye on Sundays just by the energy he shows with his teammates.

Idk if heel ever be a good starter, but Odrick has stated that Tripp never leaves Poz's back pocket around the stadium lol. Maybe hes picked up a few things.

We had him in the senior bowl too. Has there been anyone we've coached there that we've later signed and they weren't at least decent?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I like the pick-up that Jordan Tripp has been.

He's a smart guy if he's picked out Poz to follow around and learn from. His skillset may be diminishing, and he's had trouble staying healthy, but I don't think any Jags fan can question Poz' professionalism. Hopefully Tripp (or someone - anyone) can seize the opportunity and give the front office something to think about at MLB.

Quote:Doesn't Armbrister only play on the outside? He was Skuta's replacement.
Armbrister filled in for an injured Poz vs the Bucs. Doug Martin had a career day.

Armbrister filled in the last two games for Skuts, the Chargers did whatever they wanted and the during the tacks game Armbrister was benched.

Do you watch these games? Do you actually know anything about the team you're a fan of?

Just wondering.....

Tripp was the man at UM, and as former Montana Griz myself, I am excited to see what he can do.

Quote:Armbrister filled in for an injured Poz vs the Bucs. Doug Martin had a career day.

Armbrister filled in the last two games for Skuts, the Chargers did whatever they wanted and the during the tacks game Armbrister was benched.

Do you watch these games? Do you actually know anything about the team you're a fan of?

Just wondering.....

Shapes and colors.

We may still suck but I must admit Dave Caldwell and his wife are building a pretty good looking team.

I think our players are ranked #1 with the most hits on Match.com

Quote:We may still suck but I must admit Dave Caldwell and his wife are building a pretty good looking team.

I think our players are ranked #1 with the most hits on Match.com
We'll probably still lose out to the Pats. Darned handsome they are!

I did have to google Jordan Tripp and he is pretty cute. 

STRENGTHS
 Triggers fast downhill vs. the run. Diagnoses quickly and is around the ball a lot. Outstanding motor, intensity and effort. Extremely competitive. Very tough. Outstanding weight-room work ethic. Sculpted with very minimal body fat. Elected team captain. Exceptional character. Emergency long snapper (started all four years). Has a special-teams temperament. Takes the game very seriously. Athleticism was on display at the combine -- paced linebackers with a 3.96-second short shuttle, recorded a 6.89-second 3-cone drill and vertical jumped 37 1/2 inches.
WEAKNESSES
 Has short flappers and gets stuck on blocks. Can do a better job using his hands to stack and shed. Plays a bit too out of control. Tightness shows up in space trying to break down and secure open-field tackles (misses too many). Wound tight in coverage and not quick to redirect (allows separation).
DRAFT PROJECTION
 Rounds 5-6
BOTTOM LINE
 A tough, determined, competitive overachiever capable of earning a job as a backup linebacker and special-teams performer.

OH NO! He has short flappers?!?!  Sad

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 02:26 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:We'll probably still lose out to the Pats. Darned handsome they are!

I did have to google Jordan Tripp and he is pretty cute. 

Yes, we were gaining on them until they went out and got Amendola.  Our only hope is that they feature LaGarette Blount a little more.