Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts week

We actually have a chance to win this one. In Week 4, the Jaguars were two bad kicks away from winning at Indianapolis. Now is it possible Charlie Whitehurst will be their quarterback, which would be good after losing to Matt Hasselbeck. Plus we are playing at home and coming off a 39-point performance against the #9 defense. I have a good feeling about this one, especially if Whitehurst plays.

Keys to winning the game:

1. Make all FG and PAT attempts.

2. Don't give Colts first downs by penalty.

3. Score touchdowns in the red zone.

These were the issues we had at Indianapolis. If we at least reduce the errors, this is a winnable game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Aren't you a colts fan?

Quote:Aren't you a Colts fan?

What makes you think that? You know I am a Jaguars fan.

Now is the time.  Not only do we derail the Colts playoff hopes this season, but also for the next 10 years.  The Colts era ends this Sunday. 

27-19 colts

Don't give Colts first downs by penalties? Really? That needs to be said?

I'll add some

1. Score points.

2. Don't let them score points.

3. Make sure to get to the game on time. Don't want players showing up late to the game.

4. Eat breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day!

Frailbones, yes it does because we kept their TD drive alive by committing penalties on defense that gave them automatic first downs. That stood out to me more than missed tackles.

Quote:27-19 colts

C'MON MAN.

I can't be any more clear about this. 

We Will Destroy The Colts.

I believe I read somewhere that Luck was practicing without pain. Can someone confirm this please?

During the Monday night game I read on the ticker that Hasselbeck "should be ok" for the Jags game

Quote:Don't give Colts first downs by penalties? Really? That needs to be said?

I'll add some

1. Score points.

2. Don't let them score points.

3. Make sure to get to the game on time. Don't want players showing up late to the game.

4. Eat breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day!

5. Pay off the refs (or somehow convince them that we are the real Colts)

Quote:I believe I read somewhere that Luck was practicing without pain. Can someone confirm this please?

During the Monday night game I read on the ticker that Hasselbeck "should be OK" for the Jags game.

He is just throwing on the sideline, not practicing.

6. Throws passes to our players and not the other guys.

7. Wear cleats. Sandals would be a disaster!

Frailbones, Blake Bortles did throw to our guys last week. He had no interceptions. Are you worried about Indy's crappy defense?

Quote:Frailbones, Blake Bortles did throw to our guys last week. He had no interceptions. Are you worried about Indy's crappy defense?
Do I want them to win? Of course.

But I honestly don't care any more. Too many shoulda woulda couldas This year. We could have won some games. We should have won others and we could have had a really surprising and great season. But again, meaningless December.

Let's just keep Robinson, Hurns, Telvin and Blake healthy for the rest of the year and ready for 2016.

Let's stay on topic and just talk about the Colts game.

Quote:C'MON MAN.

I can't be any more clear about this.

We Will Destroy The Colts.

We don't destroy anybody, why would we start now? We were supposed to destroy the Chargers also.

Quote:We don't destroy anybody, why would we start now? We were supposed to destroy the Chargers also.

We were NOT supposed to destroy the Chargers. People expected us to win, but not in blowout fashion.

Quote:Do I want them to win? Of course.

But I honestly don't care any more. Too many shoulda woulda couldas This year. We could have won some games. We should have won others and we could have had a really surprising and great season. But again, meaningless December.

Let's just keep Robinson, Hurns, Telvin and Blake healthy for the rest of the year and ready for 2016.
Man, the 2016 is so far away...  Wallbash

Quote:We don't destroy anybody, why would we start now? We were supposed to destroy the Chargers also.

This is how it's going to be:  Let's say we have a straw, and the Colts have a milkshake (all the way across the room).  We will extend OUR straw all the way across the room and into THEIR milkshake.   We will then proceed to drink THEIR milkshake.   Nothing about this is complicated.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 03:15 PM by Section105Fan.)

It's the defense's turn to play well and the offense and/ or special teams will stumble. On Monday this board will be praising the defense and asking what's wrong with our offense/special teams, after a 10-3 loss.

Fool me once, shame on you......Fool me 9 times, shame on me.