Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Would you say we have the best?

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015, 08:09 AM by JagFanatic24.)

Would you say we have the best WR corps as a whole?

Robinson is a pro bowler

Hurns is capable of being a pro bowler

Lee is a game breaker and would start on other teams

Greene has shown he is a special player and is going to make a great slot. He would start on other teams also.

Walters is not a starter, but he comes up with splash plays when his number is called.

As a whole unit, I'm not sure if we have the best but we have a great group and they are all young with the exception of Walters.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You can't call anyone a Pro Bowler until he has been there. Allen Robinson is playing great this season, but the only way to be a Pro Bowler is play in that game. Just be happy about the 1,000 yards in a season -not a hard feat to accomplish at Tennessee.

Quote:Would you say we have the best WR corps as a whole?

Robinson is a pro bowler

Hurns is capable of being a pro bowler

Greene has shown he is a special player and us going to make a great slot. He would start on other teams also.

Walters is not a starter, but he comes up with splash plays when his number is called.

As a whole unit, I'm not sure if we have the best but we have a great group and they are all young with the exception of Walters.

No.  If I take the teal colored glasses off, they are still young & learning and show promise but so many people want to bash Bortles & yet not give him credit for making some of the WRs look good.

WR Allen Robinson & WR Allen Hurns are fantastic but they are only in their 2nd year... could the team have the best WR core in the NFL next year... possibly.. but i wouldnt say they have it this year. not yet...

This is the strongest position group on the team.

Lee wouldn't be starting anywhere, he never available.

You could argue for Hurns and Robinson being the best duo this year but you are severely overrating the other three. 

Walters is better than Lee and Greene.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:You could argue for Hurns and Robinson being the best duo this year but you are severely overrating the other three.

How did I severely overate the other 3?

Quote:You can't call anyone a Pro Bowler until he has been there. Allen Robinson is playing great this season, but the only way to be a Pro Bowler is play in that game. Just be happy about the 1,000 yards in a season -not a hard feat to accomplish at Tennessee.

You are so stupid.

Quote:How did I severely overate the other 3?

Here.

Greene has shown he is a special player and is going to make a great slot. He would start on other teams also.

I'm not sure I'd say we have the best anything....

No.  They are not the best WR corps in the league.  However, they are better than what we have had in a long time. 

A healthy Green Bay WR corp is pretty good

Nelson, Cobb, Montogomery, Jones, and Adams (although I'm not very high on Adams)

Pitt has a good bunch too... with Brown, Bryant, and Wheaton....

I do like our group of WRs on the whole though... definitely a top tier grouping.... and I suppose out of all position it is definitely one of our few strengths..

Quote:Here.

Explain how I severely overrated the other 3.

Not sure why Walters isn't getting the love that Lee and Greene get. This guy is an awesome and clutch receiver.

Health not being a factor, other teams have outstanding corps also.

In no ranking order:

Packers

Steelers

Cardinals

Bengals

Broncos

Raiders

Jags

Quote:You are so stupid.

There's much to pick on with her post. Usually there is, but I don't see anything with that one.

The best young Wr group in the NFL? Yes,if greene/walters/lee step up then yes we would but right now we are top 5

Steelers have the best in my opinion.

Quote:You can't call anyone a Pro Bowler until he has been there. Allen Robinson is playing great this season, but the only way to be a Pro Bowler is play in that game. Just be happy about the 1,000 yards in a season -not a hard feat to accomplish at Tennessee.

73 yards for Robinson against Tennessee is reasonable.  As for the Pro-Bowl, Robinson probably should be a pro-bowler, but there are so many bigger names out there.  He's definitely top 10.  But I'm not even sure exactly how many WRs make the pro-bowl.