Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Season on the Line

Well if we lose this week we can pretty much kiss any outside shot we have at a playoff berth goodbye.  Lets hope the team figures out the redzone woes this week and takes it to the Titans Sunday.  I still feel like if we can win this one it could springboard us to winning 4 out of the last 5 and finishing 8-8, which may be good enough for a playoff spot.  Even if it's not, 7-9 or 8-8 would be a great improvement and the future definitely looks bright.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mike Mularkey is going to kill us...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We still have to play Brees and Ryan. The Saints game is in NO where they are a much better team. Their D sucks but i dont think it will matter

Quote:We still have to play Brees and Ryan. The Saints game is in NO where they are a much better team. Their D sucks but i dont think it will matter

It doesnt matter. Whenever we have a must win game or a game the "experts" say we are going to win, we lose. Case in point yesterday.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We will lose this game too. Game that is win-able not-able. I was surprised we beat them on Primetime. I really don't think we will this time. Every team seems to be getting better but us. Season went when we lost to some of those beatable teams we lost to. Defense will do their job. Lets just see if the offense will do theirs. If you drive down the field, you put up 7 not 3. Go big or go home.

Jffi,

Strangely, without Hurns, I think this may be a game to attack deep more especially now with Thomas established as a threat over the middle.

Safeties will have to respect him, which should hold them an extra step longer, which should leave the go routes in single coverage.

We drafted Lee to stretch the field.

He is now healthy.

Let's allow him to stretch the field.  If we can establish him as a threat early, the team will be tougher to defend later in the game.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

"Never tell me the odds"

- Han Solo...and every Jaguar fan.

Jags should beat Tennessee. They're more talented and the Titans have nothing left to play for.

The Colts the week after that is an entirely different story. 

This season was over when fowler got hurt
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Well if we lose this week we can pretty much kiss any outside shot we have at a playoff berth goodbye.  Lets hope the team figures out the redzone woes this week and takes it to the Titans Sunday.  I still feel like if we can win this one it could springboard us to winning 4 out of the last 5 and finishing 8-8, which may be good enough for a playoff spot.  Even if it's not, 7-9 or 8-8 would be a great improvement and the future definitely looks bright.

It is a team sport so if the team can't win if Blake Bortles has a bad day, then you know the team isnt really ready this year to own the AFC South as Head Coach Gus Bradley had said.

The team needs to step up on defense when the offense struggles...

both cant play bad and expect to win.

Was anyone really expecting us to make the playoffs this year... seriously?

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Playoffs? 8-8?

Lol.

The only line this team is on is a noose.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We suck bro.

Season was on the line Sunday agains the Chargers.

We had 10 days to figure out the red zone woes, Bradley and the staff talked about those all week and then we went on Sunday as unprepared in the Red Zone as we could be until the last quarter of the game.

Quote:This season was over when fowler got hurt and Gus was still the HC.

FIFY

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

we're already way out of playoffs.....out on tiebreakers since lost to clots and horns and probably will again. Division record and w-l over all.

we're done.

Season is in garbage time for us..

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Was anyone really expecting us to make the playoffs this year... seriously?

Not I.   I thought 7-9 would be a great improvement and set us up for a run in 2016.   I thought 6-10 would be borderline good/bad.   Right now, at 4-7, and with the team I see out there, unless we suddenly and inexplicably get better, it's hard to see us doing better than 6-10.  

Quote:Not I.   I thought 7-9 would be a great improvement and set us up for a run in 2016.   I thought 6-10 would be borderline good/bad.   Right now, at 4-7, and with the team I see out there, unless we suddenly and inexplicably get better, it's hard to see us doing better than 6-10.  

I'll take 6&10... All I was looking for this year was improvement.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015, 08:29 AM by iapetus.)

Record be dammed. What I want now is to see improvement in the red zone. That's what has lost us a whole load of games this year. If we can show improvement there heading into next year then the arrow is pointing way up...