Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rivers Tore Us Apart

Give an elite QB all day to throw, and It doesn't matter if Curley, Larry and Moe are his receivers, he'll tear you up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm even more worried about the Saints now, I bet Brees is excited about playing us soon

This is what I warned everybody all week and nobody believed me. So this is the day to say, "I told you so."

Quote:This is what I warned everybody all week and nobody believed me. So this is the day to say, "I told you so."

You have a serious case of the poor me's.

Did you expect him not too? Our secondary is atrocious.

Yeah we'd be set with 30 seconds left on the play clock...standing there like statues...Giving Rivers all the time he needed to read what we were doing and then call audible after audible

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 06:06 PM by Section105Fan.)

Quote:Did you expect him not too? Our secondary is atrocious.

Nope......just as I expected.Read my previous posts. And you'd be amazed at how good our secondary would look if we got pressure on the qb

Rivers 4 TDs and 300 plus yards and fans blame Bortles for 1 INT after throwing the ball 40 times. Jags fans are hilarious; the defense is the problem

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 06:06 PM by spacecoastjag.)

Gus Bradley's defense ladies and gentlemen.......Bortles has the be PERFECT to win with these defensive

I've misfits who give up 25-33 ppg every game

Blake,Brett favre, Bortles, the turnover machine.

Quote:You have a serious case of the poor me's.

LOL What is that supposed to mean? It is poor Jaguars.

Quote:Did you expect him not to? Our secondary is atrocious.

Any secondary can get killed by Philip Rivers. We were not that bad in some of our earlier games.

This is what you get when you have a defense that can't make presnap adjustments. Really didn't have much to do with the secondary as it was having absolutely no field general of any kind on defense.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Yawn.....jags defense is 30th in PPG given up.......its Bortles fault!!!

Quote:This is what you get when you have a defense that can't make presnap adjustments. Really didn't have much to do with the secondary as it was having absolutely no field general of any kind on defense.

More so that Rivers is one of the best at changing things up before the snap.

Isnt it sad? People killing Bortles because he isnt going 50/50 for 500 and 50

Quote:Give an elite QB all day to throw, and It doesn't matter if Curley, Larry and Moe are his receivers, he'll tear you up.
I said this this past week about Rivers. You can not give an elite level quarterback so much time to throw or you will pay for it like we did. We have an inadequate pass rush to compensate for our mediocre pass coverage. When our defense folds like a cheap blanket, our offense isn't able to score enough points to compensate. Result: game over.

No pass rush means the better QBs are gonna get it done vs the Jags.

The game never really felt competitive and it was due to our pass rush. Every elite QB we face picks us apart because we can't get any pressure and I thought this week would be no different.
Big John Will Eat Your CHILDREN!!!!

Well if Bortles threw for 600 yards then Rivers wouldn't of had as many chances...so it is Bortles fault

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 06:16 PM by knarnn.)

All I ask is for him to protect the ball inside of the 2 minutes. It isn't such a difficult request is it?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."