Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley's decision to not try at the end of the half...

I've never been so angry at a HC as I was just a few minutes ago. Im a believer in what bradley is trying to do but that stunt he pulled not even trying at the end of the half really did it for me. It was just so blatant. The team looked more defeated than I've ever seen them in the last 3 years. Horrendous call Bradley. Horrendous call.

If the Jaguars aren't giving their all to win the game, Then Im not even going to watch. First half of Jags football I'll miss in 15 years. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He did and Bortles threw a pick.  You really wanted him to call a timeout with 25 seconds left after that sack?  If that's the case, then you don't know football.

Meh I didn't have too much of an issue, I think there was 30 secs, Bortles had already threw an INT and they were on the 18...no point in having him trying to force something. 

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 03:50 PM by BassX97.)

Quote:He did and Bortles threw a pick.  You really wanted him to call a timeout with 25 seconds left after that sack?  If that's the case, then you don't know football.

I know when your down by that many points, Wasting opportunities is foolish. Especially when your best shot at scoring is your long distance 20-30 yard throws. Its that kind of calls that keep you in the basement. If The Jags lose by 3 or less points, This will all be on Bradley and It won't be arguable either. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

There are many things that are bugging me about this game. That was not one of them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!