Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
#Winning --- The Offseason is Here !

#Winning 

#3-Peat !!

After Back-to-Back Offseason Championships, is it possible we could win another Offseason ???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are built

Scary Good

If all the reports are accurate, it looks like the Patriots are winning this offseason. This year is going to be an exception to the whole "teams that win in March don't win in January/February" rule.

Quality stuff Hurricane.

Have you seen my baseball?

It's hard to be this good, but somebody's gotta do it!

It will be different this year. It better be.

If we win this offseason, can we go ahead and start calling ourselves a dynasty?

Its the best time of the year for a Jags fan.

It's the offseason ! Jaguars time !!!!!

Then.............3-13.

Quote:Its the best time of the year for a Jags fan.

How would you know?

Quote:If all the reports are accurate, it looks like the Patriots are winning this offseason. This year is going to be an exception to the whole "teams that win in March don't win in January/February" rule.

Fake News !!!   All that Brandon Marshall hype is a lie.  Marshall is heading to the Giants

Adrian Peterson has no gas left in the tank.  Heck, Toby Gerhart may finally be better than him.

They are losing a quality LB

That Pats and Jags should not even be used in the same sentence when it comes to offseason success.

This team has spent more money on free agents than any other team since 2013 I believe. Count me as a non-believer in free agency. Horrible drafting makes for a horrible team.

Also, don't forget about Shad's investment into downtown Jacksonville.  

This is all part of the Offseason 

Heck, the last time Green Bay invested $$ into their town or stadium was when they added new wiener schnitzel cooking machines to their vending stands

Quote:Its the best time of the year for a Jags fan.
it doesn't get much better than this, terrible threads, amazing draft hype ( because we are always picking in the top five ), and high priced free agents that generally last 1 to 2 years. We are basically the New England Patriots of March to May.

7-9 here we come. So this is what winning feels like. Woohoo!!!

*cue Karate Kid theme song

"You're the best...around..."

Quote:7-9 here we come. So this is what winning feels like. Woohoo!!!

Dreams do come true

Quote:This team has spent more money on free agents than any other team since 2013 I believe. Count me as a non-believer in free agency. Horrible drafting makes for a horrible team.

You don't understand what it takes to win the Offseason.  Fall production has not thing to do with Spring and Summer success.

It's like dating a hot chick all spring & summer then getting dumped in the fall.  As long as you can continually do that year after year, that's success.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2017, 04:50 PM by JagsorDie.)

Quote:You don't understand what it takes to win the Offseason. Fall production has not thing to do with Spring and Summer success.

It's like dating a hot chick all spring & summer then getting dumped in the fall. As long as you can continually do that year after year, that's success.
The Jaguar is in a nut shell right there. Spot on

You look good during beach season with the hot chick. You can always cover up the meh ones during bar season. I mean the jaguars cant, but you get what I'm saying.

Edit: I'm glad my fiancé doesn't read this board

[Image: EXmE33UEtfuQo.gif]

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]