Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Chargers fans are saying

Chargers fans think San Diego is playing for the #1 pick and are confident we can be a playoff team. These comments are from the official Chargers message board.

The Jaguars are at least slowly starting to build something, bortles, hurns, Robinson and yeldon are a great young offensive core. We're just getting worse by the year.

Jacksonville is licking their chops to play us and get a step closer to winning their division if you can believe that.

Please change the title to something realistic like Chargers suck on pace for 2-14 record! Next blowout loss against the Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Weddle is back there laughing cause you know he hates how they've treated him. He's waiting to be a FA.

I figured it would be more like:

"damn...it's a long drive to LA..." Hehe
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I figured it would be more like:

"damn...it's a long drive to LA..." Hehe

The board has a sticky thread about moving to LA.

Quote:The board has a sticky thread about moving to LA.

Ouch...poor Chargers fans!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We all here have been there.

This is honestly the first game where I feel we should win handily. 

Their OLine is garbage. They have injuries at every level on offense and defense. No speed on the outside for WRs. Rivers is really solid but his WRs get no seperation.

They're traveling to the east coast after a division game and we seem to be riding a good little wave here.

Still think it's going to be a tough game. I feel confident about winning though so my early prediction would be something like 24-17 Jags.
Shock the world

Quote:This is honestly the first game where I feel we should win handily. 

Their OLine is garbage. They have injuries at every level on offense and defense. No speed on the outside for WRs. Rivers is really solid but his WRs get no separation.

They're traveling to the east coast after a division game and we seem to be riding a good little wave here.

How did that work out in Baltimore?  The Ravens have injured wings and we were a yellow flag away from losing there.

In other East Coast cities, California teams have a problem with the time difference. Unfortunately I can't remember that ever happening in Jacksonville.

Quote:How did that work out in Baltimore?  The Ravens have injured wings and we were a yellow flag away from losing there.

In other East Coast cities, California teams have a problem with the time difference. Unfortunately I can't remember that ever happening in Jacksonville.
We won so no big deal.

That game was at Baltimore (which is tough to play no matter what) and they were coming off their Bye. 

It wouldn't surprise me if the SD game was close til the end but it also wouldn't shock me if we won by double digits.

Quote:We all here have been there.

It's possible that we find ourselves there again. :yucky:

Quote:How did that work out in Baltimore?  The Ravens have injured wings and we were a yellow flag away from losing there.

Seattle lost here on opening day 2005, that's the last time I remember a west coast team really struggling here. Those guys just melted in the second half.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:We won so no big deal.

That game was at Baltimore (which is tough to play no matter what) and they were coming off their Bye. 

It wouldn't surprise me if the SD game was close til the end but it also wouldn't shock me if we won by double digits.
....and it wouldn't surprise me if we loose my double digits. 

....and it wouldn't surprise me if we loose very close 

I can't guage our team's psyche. It all depends how Blake plays and how the OL protects early in the game. 

We've beaten SD here a few times.

Quote:Weddle is back there laughing cause you know he hates how they've treated him. He's waiting to be a FA.

He was a free agent a few years ago, and we offered him a big contract, and he re-signed with the Chargers.  

Somehow, I don't think we would pursue him now, given his age.

Quote:....and it wouldn't surprise me if we loose my double digits. 

....and it wouldn't surprise me if we loose very close 

I can't guage our team's psyche. It all depends how Blake plays and how the OL protects early in the game. 

Well, as long as we don't lose....

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

SD is terrible.. they should just pack up and move to London before the Holidays.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Well, as long as we don't lose....
I was gonna...

but then I didn't...

but... I'm glad you did  :thumbsup:

Quote:This is honestly the first game where I feel we should win handily. 

Their OLine is garbage. They have injuries at every level on offense and defense. No speed on the outside for WRs. Rivers is really solid but his WRs get no seperation.

Which is precisely the kind of games we tend to blow! 

Rivers and Gates got into in on the sidelines yesterday. Considering our propensity to make your average Joe TE look amazing, its possible Rivers and Gates make up and put up all world numbers against us.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."