Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***THE OFFICIAL WWE SURVIVOR SERIES THREAD***

Evening folks, here is your official 2015 Survivor series. This one is set to be a great one with the honoring of the DEADMAN and his 25 years with the company. Tonight, we'll crown a NEW WWE World heavyweight championship! 

So far Roman Reigns and Alberto Del Rio faced off with Reigns fighting through a gnarly shoulder injury and showing his sheer strength and picked up the win. He'll be watching the next match intently to see what kind of weaknesses and injuries to target. 

Current match is the other semi finalists Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose to determine who will the the final 2 for the win. Could Sheamus make a play and cash in tonight on a battered and bruised champion? Stay tuned for more.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What a match!!! I am a personal favorite of #FightOwensFight and thinks he would be the best fit for being the champion right now. But the finals between 2 best friends will end the night with a new champ. Will they become mortal enemies when one defeats the other? We'll just have to wait and see. 

So....what happened?  This thread never really seemed to catch on.

Lol cause nobody was in it lol.long story short Reigns won the title then lost it to Sheamus on a money in the bank cash in. So that they can try to get Reigns over more due to the fact the fans are 50/50 on him.

Reigns is terrible.

Quote:Reigns is terrible.

What's so bad about em specifically that you don't like?

I didn't even know there was a Survivor Series thread. I stayed off the computer and phone for the whole event. Can we change the title and make this the official WWE thread? It'd be nice to have one.

Anyways, I enjoyed Survivor Series. I thought one of Reigns or Ambrose was gonna turn heel, but they went with the Sheamus cash in. Makes sense because when else would he have cashed in? Perfect time to do it.

Also, not a huge Reigns fan, but not a hater either... I felt sad for him.

Quote:I didn't even know there was a Survivor Series thread. I stayed off the computer and phone for the whole event. Can we change the title and make this the official WWE thread? It'd be nice to have one.

Anyways, I enjoyed Survivor Series. I thought one of Reigns or Ambrose was gonna turn heel, but they went with the Sheamus cash in. Makes sense because when else would he have cashed in? Perfect time to do it.

Also, not a huge Reigns fan, but not a hater either... I felt sad for him.

That's why they did it. They're trying to do what they did with Daniel Bryan that got him super over with the fans. Make you feel sorry and say hey this guy is not so bad after all.

Quote:That's why they did it. They're trying to do what they did with Daniel Bryan that got him super over with the fans. Make you feel sorry and say hey this guy is not so bad after all.
It's not gonna work the same the second time around. The fans knew that the higher ups didn't really care for Daniel Bryan, so the WWE had no choice but to push him to the moon with the insane support he was getting. WWE fans are not stupid. We know Reigns is the handpicked guy to take over for Cena and forcing him down our throats is not gonna do it. Unless he turns heel.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015, 01:20 AM by TheSchmidt.)

Stopped following WWE for like 15 years but recently got back into it.

Reigns is awful. I've never seen Vince go to the extremes to push a guy on the fans begging you to like him. Literally making every face on the roster look like a loser. No creativity in the writing anymore. Awful product.

Cesaro is the man. Too bad he's hurt. He deserves a push more than Reigns. Amazing what he does in the ring. And is organically over.

Another awesome Raw last night.

Not.

Anyone watch TLC?

Quote:Anyone watch TLC?

I did late last night.

Overall it was solid.  The matches were stiff and physical.  Reigns beating of HHH at the end was how he should have been booked all along.  I hope they keep that up with him but I have my doubts.

People seriously still watch this crap?

It was awesome years ago, but now is just plain awful. 

Quote:People seriously still watch this crap?

It was awesome years ago, but now is just plain awful. 
Are you talking just about WWE? Or wrestling in general?

Quote:I did late last night.

Overall it was solid.  The matches were stiff and physical.  Reigns beating of HHH at the end was how he should have been booked all along.  I hope they keep that up with him but I have my doubts.
Looks like they kept that up. Best Raw in a long time!

How do you feel about the push on Reigns now? 

Quote:How do you feel about the push on Reigns now? 
I thought they did a really good job with it, to be honest. I can't remember if Vince McMahon was involved in Daniel Bryan's push, but it worked having him involved with Reigns.

Quote:I thought they did a really good job with it, to be honest. I can't remember if Vince McMahon was involved in Daniel Bryan's push, but it worked having him involved with Reigns.

Yea they used the ol' Stone Cold strat. Seems like it could be a quick fix of sorts, but we shall see how they do things this Monday. I'm excited to see what they do with Smackdown starting in January with the changes and the new announcer coming Mauro Ranallo. If anything he says is legit, we can expect to see some more NXT product on Smackdown which will be good because NXT is awesome right now. 

Is anyone going to the Royal Rumble next Sunday in Orlando?