Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marshall Faulk Twitter Comment

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 06:10 PM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:I mean, it all stems from him thinking that Mariota actually played a better game right? .
For me, it was him sitting there saying what a boring game it was and acting all pissed off that he had had to watch it.

I thought that was unprofessional. He works for NFL Network. The game was on NFL Network. Not only is he sitting there being Debbie Downer when a lot of us were really excited by the win, but also he was dumping on his own product. If he thinks close hard fought meaningful games are boring, he should ask for a reassignment to some other role at NFL Network.

Personally, I thought Mariota played well and it doesn't bother me if someone thinks he outplayed Bortles.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 06:12 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:So, one should do a head count between bud zone before declaring the actual fact that the upper decks were empty? Got it.

You sound angry.
No i'm not angry but your man who you're defending was sounding really ignorant and you are as well. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

It's easier to look like the better QB when you dink and dunk without pushing the ball downfield.

I guess Marshall Faulk isn't the only former player who is ignorant. Leroy Sellout Butler is saying the same damn thing and he suppose to be from Duval.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/leap36'>leroy butler ‏@leap36 </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/leap36/status/667543652651110400' title="7:23 PM - 19 Nov 2015">Nov 19</a>
Jax is my home town, but fans don't support the team, lots of open seats, just a shame. L A here they come

Quote:I guess Marshall Faulk isn't the only former player who is ignorant. Leroy Sellout Butler is saying the same damn thing and he suppose to be from Duval.

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">leroy butler ‏@leap36  Nov 19
Jax is my home town, but fans don't support the team, lots of open seats, just a shame. L A here they come

</div>

They are no different than fans that say the same type of things. Literally have no idea what they are talking about. LA here they come? Does he even follow the NFL?

;

;

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 06:40 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:They are no different than fans that say the same type of things. Literally have no idea what they are talking about. LA here they come? Does he even follow the NFL?
The sad part about his comments is that his fat butt is from Jacksonville and he is saying this about our city. He went to Green bay Wisconsin for his playing career and went all brand new on us but it's okay because i didn't like him as a person anyway. 

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 06:56 PM by HIGH SCORE.)

Marcus Mariota is a poor man's chad Pennington, with a more slight frame and fumbling issues.

Quote:Marcus Mariota is a poor man's chad Pennington, with a more slighter frame and fumbling issues.

So his eyes are too close together too? Pennington kinda looked like a real life Mr. Potato Head..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I guess Marshall Faulk isn't the only former player who is ignorant. Leroy Sellout Butler is saying the same damn thing and he suppose to be from Duval.

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">leroy butler ‏@leap36  Nov 19

</div>
I'll never understand the motivation behind trashing your hometown.

I'm not a Broncos fan but I'd defend the city of Denver as a great place until the day I die.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I'll never understand the motivation behind trashing your hometown.

I'm not a Broncos fan but I'd defend the city of Denver as a great place until the day I die.

Just like the WWF back in the day, there's good guys and bad guys. NFL analysts are the same damn way. Some are over opinionated and some use logic.. All are just drumming up controversy and clicks.. That's all it is..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Why is this 3 pages? Screw Marshall. 

</div>

LA? What year is it?

Quote:The upper deck was empty
Thats what I saw on tv and several posted it on the game day thread.  It looked bad on tv.

Quote:That wasn't my point, just that its not outside the realm of reason to think Mariota played well for a rookie who was essentially playing by himself on offense. Nor is it unreasonable to be disappointed by a supposedly young explosive offense who couldn't take advantage and assert themselves against a beat up 2-7 team. Furthermore, you don't have the 8th highest YPA in the NFL by checking down every play. The point is that people are irrationally upset by one guys opinion.
We did take advantage, we beat your smurf team with your smurf qb. Go back home and enjoy being the bottom feeder of the afc south. You're team looked pretty horrible and only scored a touchdown due to horrible PI calls not to mention your mediocre qb couldn't even get in the red zone the entire game. Tack fans trying to be relevant posting on our boards, pathetic.

Who in the hell is Leroy Butler, and why does he think his opinion is worth anything?

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/WileyD'>Jason ‏@<b>WileyD</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/WileyD/status/668063025417625600' title="8:46 AM - 21 Nov 2015">21h21 hours ago</a>

<p class=""><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BoldCityCap'>@<b>BoldCityCap</b></a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/marshallfaulk'>@<b>marshallfaulk</b></a> this dude just looks miserable....his wife must be sleeping with Michael Irvin

<p class=""> 

<p class=""> 

<p class="">Owned

Quote:Thats what I saw on tv and several posted it on the game day thread.  It looked bad on tv.

I wasn't surprised by that.   It rained all day and thunderstorms were forecast for the evening, plus people have to get up and go to work Friday.   It's par for the course around here and frankly, a lot of other cities. 

Quote:Thats what I saw on tv and several posted it on the game day thread.  It looked bad on tv.
I knew you would be here to say something about the crowd after your sorry [BLEEP] bragged about sitting on your couch. Friggin clown. Moms wouldn't' give you 15 bucks for a ticket?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

One solution to this, go to the games. 

There were a lot of empty seats.  

It was kind of depressing to see on tv the amount of empty seats even in the lower section. It's bad when the first thing people say to you at work is, "do the jags even have fans?" or "it looks like you are the only jags fan".