Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marshall Faulk Twitter Comment

Quote:shut the blank up forever.

Go suck on one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We [BAD WORD REMOVED] and moan about primetime games and when we get one we can't even fill the place. We practically had a whole row to our selves. In a section with reasonably priced tickets. And another thing it wasn't wet. I got there around 6 45 ish and didn't feel a rain drop the whole night.
It was a much better crowd than what the record has dictated. 61,000 is a decent crowd. If you go to the games then you should know how the stadium fills out now with the fanduel and bud zones. You realize jacksonville is right in the middle of fan attendance in the NFL. We only average 400 less than a Bengals team that has been in the playoffs the last few years and has one of the best records this year. You're term you like to use of pathetic is not appropriate. You are incredibly negative, sad youd rather put your city down rather than defend it. Jags fans have put up with a lot from this team and still show up and support this team.

Quote:It was a much better crowd than what the record has dictated. 61,000 is a decent crowd. If you go to the games then you should know how the stadium fills out now with the fanduel and bud zones. You realize jacksonville is right in the middle of fan attendance in the NFL. We only average 400 less than a Bengals team that has been in the playoffs the last few years and has one of the best records this year. You're term you like to use of pathetic is not appropriate. You are incredibly negative, sad youd rather put your city down rather than defend it. Jags fans have put up with a lot from this team and still show up and support this team.

And if you went to the games, you should know that a big portion of our fan attendance are opposing team fans. 

There were barely any Titan fans at the Thursday night game, and coincidentally we had a ton of open seats.  Go watch the game on TV and see how bad it looked. 

We are in a playoff race and the Stadium should have no excuse this Sunday. 

Sorry, but I am not going to feel sorry for Jacksonville fans.  I criticize the team when they play bad, and I am going to criticize the fan base when they don't show up for games. 

Quote:And if you went to the games, you should know that a big portion of our fan attendance are opposing team fans. 

There were barely any Titan fans at the Thursday night game, and coincidentally we had a ton of open seats.  Go watch the game on TV and see how bad it looked. 

Sorry, but I am not going to feel sorry for Jacksonville fans.  I criticize the team when they play bad, and I am going to criticize the fan base when they don't show up for games. 

This fan base doesn't deserve criticism.  After what we've been through, to still sell 61,000 tickets or more per game is an amazing example of fortitude and loyalty.   So when the thunderstorms that had been forecast all day didn't materialize, I don't blame the ones that stayed home.   There isn't a city in the league where a 3-6 team would see a packed stadium when it had been raining the last 2 days and thunderstorms were in the forecast for the game.  

Quote:And if you went to the games, you should know that a big portion of our fan attendance are opposing team fans.

There were barely any Titan fans at the Thursday night game, and coincidentally we had a ton of open seats. Go watch the game on TV and see how bad it looked.

Sorry, but I am not going to feel sorry for Jacksonville fans. I criticize the team when they play bad, and I am going to criticize the fan base when they don't show up for games.
I've been a season ticket holder since 2000 I'm well aware of how it looks in the stadium. We will agree to disagree. Obviously you revel in the negativity. This team is trending up and the attendance will improve, but it's much better than you would give the fans credit for. This fan base is amazing for representing the way we do given the last few years of football that's been played. Try being a part of the solution instead of supporting uneducated retired nfl talking heads. C'mon man have some Duval pride.

Quote:And people wonder why there's always talk about the team moving...lol.  I guess the couch potatoes can watch the San Diego Jaguars from the comfort of their home too.

Can't wait!

I had to buy the online version of NFL Sunday Ticket, though. I don't have DirecTV.

Criticize all you want.  I stayed home last Thursday.  Some of us have a higher priority than going to the game.  You know (or maybe not) a J.O.B..

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:And people wonder why there's always talk about the team moving...lol. I guess the couch potatoes can watch the San Diego Jaguars from the comfort of their home too.

Always talk about the team moving?

Quote:And people wonder why there's always talk about the team moving...lol.  I guess the couch potatoes can watch the San Diego Jaguars from the comfort of their home too.

Where exactly is all this talk that is always happening about the team moving?  Other than presented like this by trolls, where else?  Relocation talk about this franchise died a long time ago except in troll land.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2015, 07:34 PM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Criticize all you want.  I stayed home last Thursday.  Some of us have a higher priority than going to the game.  You know (or maybe not) a J.O.B..
Buwwwaaaaaaa, A job? So all of us that went are unemployed? Like I said earlier and I have been in a lot of them all over this planet. Soft, soft city.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Buwwwaaaaaaa, A job? So all of us that went are unemployed? Like I said earlier and I have been in a lot of them all over this planet. Soft, soft city.

Yes, yes it is

Quote:Criticize all you want.  I stayed home last Thursday.  Some of us have a higher priority than going to the game.  You know (or maybe not) a J.O.B..

The horse you sit on is high.

I went to games all the time. But had to stop because "let's go to the BudZone at halftime for a couple of beers" turns into 10 and me being completely useless for the next 48 hours.

Quote:Yeah, the steeler fans would buy up all the remaining tickets at the market price, there would be no excess to sell for $15bux.  Can you visualize 80% of the upper deck, steeler fans,waiving their yellow towels.  It would look really bad on tv.

Even if this happened,  it wouldn't override the Jaguars winning a division title and hence hosting a playoff game.

But for those that would make it an issue that the Steelers had a multitude of fans in the opposing stadium,   they should be reminded that the Steelers almost always have a large number of fans at road games.   Including some games in which they have the majority of fans in the entire stadium.